Jorge Silva is the Global Initiatives Practice Lead for Group50® Consulting. He has over 25 years of global experience in companies ranging from start-ups to Fortune 100 in multiple industries. He brings a unique view of how the globalization of business is best done, measured, and improved. Jorge is a multi-national sales, marketing and business development expert whose core competency is designing and executing creative growth strategies. He is fluent in Spanish and English and has lived and worked in the US, Spain, Singapore and the Philippines. He has led successful business development activities throughout SE Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Latin America. For the past decade, Jorge has been a management consultant helping launch, manage, operate and guide multinational companies. Additionally, Jorge is passionate about teaching, mentoring, and leading university students to become valuable members of the global village. His professional background is complemented by a BS in Industrial and Systems Engineering as well as an MBA.
- Recession Planning and Fine Tuning Your Business Plan – Webcast
- Global Recession and Recession Planning – Are You Ready?
- Recession Planning Workshop
- The Art of War – Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution
- What is OMNI Channel? – Where Does It Fit?
- CRM Traps and Pitfalls to Avoid
- Connecting the Dots – What Thanksgiving and Strategy Have in Common
- 8 Key Components of a Successful Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution Process
- Why Should You Care About Blockchain and IoT?
- Manage Your Business Like You Are Going to Sell It