Jorge Silva is the Global Initiatives Practice Lead for Group50® Consulting. He has over 25 years of global experience in companies ranging from start-ups to Fortune 100 in multiple industries. He brings a unique view of how the globalization of business is best done, measured, and improved. Jorge is a multi-national sales, marketing and business development expert whose core competency is designing and executing creative growth strategies. He is fluent in Spanish and English and has lived and worked in the US, Spain, Singapore and the Philippines. He has led successful business development activities throughout SE Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Latin America. For the past decade, Jorge has been a management consultant helping launch, manage, operate and guide multinational companies. Additionally, Jorge is passionate about teaching, mentoring, and leading university students to become valuable members of the global village. His professional background is complemented by a BS in Industrial and Systems Engineering as well as an MBA.
- Video Explanation of the Business Hierarchy of Needs®
- Strategy 5.0™ – Defining the Appropriate Organization Design for a Digital Future
- Strategy 5.0™ – Where to Play, How To Win, Most Important Goal
- Cost Takeout as a Strategy
- What is the Business Hierarchy of Needs®?
- Five Things You Need To Do To Drive Continuous Improvement – Introduction
- Five Things You Need To Do To Drive Continuous improvement – Part IV – Best Practices
- What is a “ Brown Paper Exercise “ and What is its’ Value?
- Industry 5.0, People – Process – Technology – Cobotics
- Industry 5.0 – IoT and Blockchain – An Application Case Study – Flight Safety Parts