Jorge Silva is the Global Initiatives Practice Lead for Group50® Consulting. He has over 25 years of global experience in companies ranging from start-ups to Fortune 100 in multiple industries. He brings a unique view of how the globalization of business is best done, measured, and improved. Jorge is a multi-national sales, marketing and business development expert whose core competency is designing and executing creative growth strategies. He is fluent in Spanish and English and has lived and worked in the US, Spain, Singapore and the Philippines. He has led successful business development activities throughout SE Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Latin America. For the past decade, Jorge has been a management consultant helping launch, manage, operate and guide multinational companies. Additionally, Jorge is passionate about teaching, mentoring, and leading university students to become valuable members of the global village. His professional background is complemented by a BS in Industrial and Systems Engineering as well as an MBA.
- Digital Transformation Case Study – Inflection Point
- Inflection Point and the Wealth Effect – 2 Strategies
- Solemn Memorial Day
- Strategy Doesn’t Matter – Unless You Can Execute It…
- Don’t Sell Products, Sell Systems – The Product Lifecycle Revenue Model
- Is Your Company at an Inflection Point?
- Strategic Maturity – An Imperative at This Economic Inflection Point
- Podcast With Jim Gitney on What to do About Moving Through an Inflection Point
- Strategic Planning Playbook
- Virtual Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution