Jorge Silva is the Global Initiatives Practice Lead for Group50® Consulting. He has over 25 years of global experience in companies ranging from start-ups to Fortune 100 in multiple industries. He brings a unique view of how the globalization of business is best done, measured, and improved. Jorge is a multi-national sales, marketing and business development expert whose core competency is designing and executing creative growth strategies. He is fluent in Spanish and English and has lived and worked in the US, Spain, Singapore and the Philippines. He has led successful business development activities throughout SE Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Latin America. For the past decade, Jorge has been a management consultant helping launch, manage, operate and guide multinational companies. Additionally, Jorge is passionate about teaching, mentoring, and leading university students to become valuable members of the global village. His professional background is complemented by a BS in Industrial and Systems Engineering as well as an MBA.
- You Don’t Want to Feel This Way – Inflection Masters – Case Study
- Solemn Memorial Day
- How do I know if my company is at an Inflection Point?
- Nobody is coming for you… It’s YOUR Quadruple bypass.
- Inflection Point – Consequences of the Road Not Taken
- Strategy Doesn’t Matter – Unless You Can Execute It…
- Don’t Sell Products, Sell Systems – The Product Lifecycle Revenue Model
- Risky Business…Is your company wearing Tightie Whities?
- The Great Reassessment – Inflection Point
- Is Your Company at an Inflection Point?