Jorge Silva is the Global Initiatives Practice Lead for Group50® Consulting. He has over 25 years of global experience in companies ranging from start-ups to Fortune 100 in multiple industries. He brings a unique view of how the globalization of business is best done, measured, and improved. Jorge is a multi-national sales, marketing and business development expert whose core competency is designing and executing creative growth strategies. He is fluent in Spanish and English and has lived and worked in the US, Spain, Singapore and the Philippines. He has led successful business development activities throughout SE Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Latin America. For the past decade, Jorge has been a management consultant helping launch, manage, operate and guide multinational companies. Additionally, Jorge is passionate about teaching, mentoring, and leading university students to become valuable members of the global village. His professional background is complemented by a BS in Industrial and Systems Engineering as well as an MBA.
- The Internet of Things – IoT : Making sense of Its Components
- Digital Supply Chain Technology …… Are you leveraging it to the fullest?
- Case Study in Sales, Inventory, Operations Planning (SIOP) Process Improvement
- Digital Technology as a Strategic Asset
- 12 Purchasing Best Practices
- Group50® Recaps 2018, Announces Addition of Lara Abrams to the Group50 Team
- The Need for Technology Succession Planning
- What is Kaizen ?
- Developing an IoT strategy for your business
- What is a “ Brown Paper Exercise “ and What is its’ Value?