Terri is an innovative business leader and certified Project Management Professional with 15+ years of experience managing global business operations and complex technology programs to stimulate growth and optimize profitability in highly cross-functional matrix organizations. She has proven to be a strategic thinker and creative problem solver who successfully delivers impactful solutions to complex challenges in diverse industries including Nuclear, Aerospace, Automotive, Industrial, IT, Chemical, Medical Device, Life Science and others. She has also led the integration of multiple acquisitions during her career. Terri’s experience with start-up’s and mergers and acquisitions gives her unique insights for converting value propositions and intellectual property into commercially sustainable business.
- Manufacturing – Process Value Stream Case Study
- Supply Chain Strategy – Case Study
- Business Growth Accelerator Podcast – Isar Meitis
- What do Strategic Thinking, Operational Excellence, Continuous Improvement, and Employee Engagement Have in Common?
- What are the 5 Phases of Lean Deployment?
- What is Kaizen? – An Overview
- 3 Ways to Increase Service Revenue with Clients Utilizing The Business Hierarchy of Needs®
- Streamlining Operations in Preparation for 2023
- Application of the Business Hierarchy of Needs®￼
- Lean Supply Chain Management – 2022 and Beyond – Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs ™