Terri is an innovative business leader and certified Project Management Professional with 15+ years of experience managing global business operations and complex technology programs to stimulate growth and optimize profitability in highly cross-functional matrix organizations. She has proven to be a strategic thinker and creative problem solver who successfully delivers impactful solutions to complex challenges in diverse industries including Nuclear, Aerospace, Automotive, Industrial, IT, Chemical, Medical Device, Life Science and others. She has also led the integration of multiple acquisitions during her career. Terri’s experience with start-up’s and mergers and acquisitions gives her unique insights for converting value propositions and intellectual property into commercially sustainable business.
- Recession Planning and Fine Tuning Your Business Plan – Webcast
- Global Recession and Recession Planning – Are You Ready?
- Recession Planning Workshop
- The Art of War – Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution
- What is OMNI Channel? – Where Does It Fit?
- CRM Traps and Pitfalls to Avoid
- Connecting the Dots – What Thanksgiving and Strategy Have in Common
- 8 Key Components of a Successful Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution Process
- Why Should You Care About Blockchain and IoT?
- Manage Your Business Like You Are Going to Sell It