Terri is an innovative business leader and certified Project Management Professional with 15+ years of experience managing global business operations and complex technology programs to stimulate growth and optimize profitability in highly cross-functional matrix organizations. She has proven to be a strategic thinker and creative problem solver who successfully delivers impactful solutions to complex challenges in diverse industries including Nuclear, Aerospace, Automotive, Industrial, IT, Chemical, Medical Device, Life Science and others. She has also led the integration of multiple acquisitions during her career. Terri’s experience with start-up’s and mergers and acquisitions gives her unique insights for converting value propositions and intellectual property into commercially sustainable business.
- Increasing Enterprise Value by Mitigating Multiple Risk
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT : PART V
- Where Did My Lettuce Come From? – This Question Needs an Answer!
- Group50® Consulting announces Scioebc™ the first Blockchain product powered by THINaër, the end-to-end platform for the Internet of Things
- Healthcare – Are you Getting What You Expected from Your Real Time Location System – RTLS ?
- 5 Phases of Lean Deployment – Phase 1, Exploration
- Driving Continuous Improvement: Part IV – Strategic Execution
- Getting the Most Out of a Real Time Location System ( RTLS ) in Healthcare
- Healthcare Performance Improvement – What’s the Target?
- Asset Tracking in Healthcare Environments – Real Time Location System – RTLS