Terri is an innovative business leader and certified Project Management Professional with 15+ years of experience managing global business operations and complex technology programs to stimulate growth and optimize profitability in highly cross-functional matrix organizations. She has proven to be a strategic thinker and creative problem solver who successfully delivers impactful solutions to complex challenges in diverse industries including Nuclear, Aerospace, Automotive, Industrial, IT, Chemical, Medical Device, Life Science and others. She has also led the integration of multiple acquisitions during her career. Terri’s experience with start-up’s and mergers and acquisitions gives her unique insights for converting value propositions and intellectual property into commercially sustainable business.
- Digital Technology as a Strategic Asset
- 12 Purchasing Best Practices
- Group50® Recaps 2018, Announces Addition of Lara Abrams to the Group50 Team
- The Need for Technology Succession Planning
- What is Kaizen ?
- Developing an IoT strategy for your business
- What is a “ Brown Paper Exercise “ and What is its’ Value?
- Blockchain – IoT Strategies and Use Cases – Oil and Gas Industry
- Blockchain and IoT Strategy and Use Cases – Aviation
- Group50 Announces a Mid-Market Blockchain Working Group