Arun Lonkar is the Implementation Services Lead for Group 50’s DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY PRACTICE. Arun has more than 30 years of experience in information technology, enterprise systems architecture, systems engineering, project management, and enterprise technology strategy. His career has focused on enterprise business applications, interoperability standards and collaborative technologies. Arun has a passion for efficient architecture and design. His redesign of the user and system interfaces for a business critical US Army system resulted in a ten-fold improvement in response time with a five fold reduction in manpower costs. He has been an entrepreneur for 18 years serving Fortune 500 companies, Government, Intel community, Telecom, Banking and Wall Street. His most notable clients include DHS, DOD, GSA, DOJ and DOC. He has also worked at Accenture Federal Systems, SAIC, IBM, CACI, and The Clearing House. Arun holds a Master’s degree in Computer Science from Mumbai University.
- Group50 Announces a Mid-Market Blockchain Working Group
- Increasing Enterprise Value by Mitigating Multiple Risk
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT : PART V
- Where Did My Lettuce Come From? – This Question Needs an Answer!
- Group50® Consulting announces Scioebc™ the first Blockchain product powered by THINaër, the end-to-end platform for the Internet of Things
- Healthcare – Are you Getting What You Expected from Your Real Time Location System – RTLS ?
- 5 Phases of Lean Deployment – Phase 1, Exploration
- Driving Continuous Improvement: Part IV – Strategic Execution
- Getting the Most Out of a Real Time Location System ( RTLS ) in Healthcare
- Healthcare Performance Improvement – What’s the Target?