specializes in finding waste and risk that leak dollars from the supply chain and drain the bottom line. She is a supply chain and purchasing subject matter expert who is well versed in lean business systems. After earning a degree in Industrial Engineering from the University of Missouri Jane obtained her MBA from San Diego State. She honed her supply chain skills in well known companies like Hewlett-Packard, Agilent, ITT, Quantum and HAAS Automation. Passionate about Lean & Six Sigma, she holds green belt certification from the University of Michigan and earned Certified Professional supply Manager (CPSM) and Certified Professional in Supplier Diversity (CPSD) accreditation from the Institute of Supply Management, and is a certified instructor for both programs. She is an adjunct professor teaching Operations Management and Supply Chain Strategies at California State University Northridge and serves on the advisory board for California State Long Beach’s Operations and Supply Chain Management program. She co-founded the So-Cal SCRM Council focused on Supply Chain Risk Management. A sought-after speaker, she writes articles and offers
workshops on a variety of supply chain topics.
- Manufacturing – Process Value Stream Case Study
- Supply Chain Strategy – Case Study
- Business Growth Accelerator Podcast – Isar Meitis
- What do Strategic Thinking, Operational Excellence, Continuous Improvement, and Employee Engagement Have in Common?
- What are the 5 Phases of Lean Deployment?
- What is Kaizen? – An Overview
- 3 Ways to Increase Service Revenue with Clients Utilizing The Business Hierarchy of Needs®
- Streamlining Operations in Preparation for 2023
- Application of the Business Hierarchy of Needs®￼
- Lean Supply Chain Management – 2022 and Beyond – Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs ™