specializes in finding waste and risk that leak dollars from the supply chain and drain the bottom line. She is a supply chain and purchasing subject matter expert who is well versed in lean business systems. After earning a degree in Industrial Engineering from the University of Missouri Jane obtained her MBA from San Diego State. She honed her supply chain skills in well known companies like Hewlett-Packard, Agilent, ITT, Quantum and HAAS Automation. Passionate about Lean & Six Sigma, she holds green belt certification from the University of Michigan and earned Certified Professional supply Manager (CPSM) and Certified Professional in Supplier Diversity (CPSD) accreditation from the Institute of Supply Management, and is a certified instructor for both programs. She is an adjunct professor teaching Operations Management and Supply Chain Strategies at California State University Northridge and serves on the advisory board for California State Long Beach’s Operations and Supply Chain Management program. She co-founded the So-Cal SCRM Council focused on Supply Chain Risk Management. A sought-after speaker, she writes articles and offers
workshops on a variety of supply chain topics.
- Video Explanation of the Business Hierarchy of Needs®
- Strategy 5.0™ – Defining the Appropriate Organization Design for a Digital Future
- Strategy 5.0™ – Where to Play, How To Win, Most Important Goal
- Cost Takeout as a Strategy
- What is the Business Hierarchy of Needs®?
- Five Things You Need To Do To Drive Continuous Improvement – Introduction
- Five Things You Need To Do To Drive Continuous improvement – Part IV – Best Practices
- What is a “ Brown Paper Exercise “ and What is its’ Value?
- Industry 5.0, People – Process – Technology – Cobotics
- Industry 5.0 – IoT and Blockchain – An Application Case Study – Flight Safety Parts