Heads up Group50’s Manufacturing practice. He has over 35 years of experience in multiple industries and international locations, with over 20 years of Lean Enterprise implementation experience in global situations, for both business process and supply chain optimization. Major projects he has led include managing an enterprise wide cost improvement program of over 100 worldwide projects, established, organized and led two major integration and rationalization projects for the corporation, has led the planning and implementation teams for two greenfield factories outside of the US and has lead multiple PMO’s. David directed a $24M multi-site technology, supply chain, and manufacturing transfer and integration program. This involved re-location and integration of a $100M Malaysian and a $170M U.S. facility manufacturing volume to facilities in Mexico and China, which was completed on schedule. His career is complimented by a BSME from Carnegie Institute of Technology and a MBA from the University of Pittsburgh.
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT : PART V
- Where Did My Lettuce Come From? – This Question Needs an Answer!
- Group50® Consulting announces Scioebc™ the first Blockchain product powered by THINaër, the end-to-end platform for the Internet of Things
- Healthcare – Are you Getting What You Expected from Your Real Time Location System – RTLS ?
- 5 Phases of Lean Deployment – Phase 1, Exploration
- Driving Continuous Improvement: Part IV – Strategic Execution
- Getting the Most Out of a Real Time Location System ( RTLS ) in Healthcare
- Healthcare Performance Improvement – What’s the Target?
- Asset Tracking in Healthcare Environments – Real Time Location System – RTLS
- The Internet of Everything ( IoE ) in Manufacturing