Heads up Group50’s Manufacturing practice. He has over 35 years of experience in multiple industries and international locations, with over 20 years of Lean Enterprise implementation experience in global situations, for both business process and supply chain optimization. Major projects he has led include managing an enterprise wide cost improvement program of over 100 worldwide projects, established, organized and led two major integration and rationalization projects for the corporation, has led the planning and implementation teams for two greenfield factories outside of the US and has lead multiple PMO’s. David directed a $24M multi-site technology, supply chain, and manufacturing transfer and integration program. This involved re-location and integration of a $100M Malaysian and a $170M U.S. facility manufacturing volume to facilities in Mexico and China, which was completed on schedule. His career is complimented by a BSME from Carnegie Institute of Technology and a MBA from the University of Pittsburgh.
- Group50® Recaps 2018, Announces Addition of Lara Abrams to the Group50 Team
- The Need for Technology Succession Planning
- What is Kaizen ?
- Developing an IoT strategy for your business
- What is a “ Brown Paper Exercise “ and What is its’ Value?
- Blockchain – IoT Strategies and Use Cases – Oil and Gas Industry
- Blockchain and IoT Strategy and Use Cases – Aviation
- Group50 Announces a Mid-Market Blockchain Working Group
- Increasing Enterprise Value by Mitigating Multiple Risk
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT : PART V