Heads up Group50’s Manufacturing practice. He has over 35 years of experience in multiple industries and international locations, with over 20 years of Lean Enterprise implementation experience in global situations, for both business process and supply chain optimization. Major projects he has led include managing an enterprise wide cost improvement program of over 100 worldwide projects, established, organized and led two major integration and rationalization projects for the corporation, has led the planning and implementation teams for two greenfield factories outside of the US and has lead multiple PMO’s. David directed a $24M multi-site technology, supply chain, and manufacturing transfer and integration program. This involved re-location and integration of a $100M Malaysian and a $170M U.S. facility manufacturing volume to facilities in Mexico and China, which was completed on schedule. His career is complimented by a BSME from Carnegie Institute of Technology and a MBA from the University of Pittsburgh.
- Recession Planning and Fine Tuning Your Business Plan – Webcast
- Global Recession and Recession Planning – Are You Ready?
- Recession Planning Workshop
- The Art of War – Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution
- What is OMNI Channel? – Where Does It Fit?
- CRM Traps and Pitfalls to Avoid
- Connecting the Dots – What Thanksgiving and Strategy Have in Common
- 8 Key Components of a Successful Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution Process
- Why Should You Care About Blockchain and IoT?
- Manage Your Business Like You Are Going to Sell It