Alfredo is a sales and marketing professional with over 20 years of leadership experience in B2B & B2C organizations with focus on branding, product management, and strategic planning. He has applied his experience in market effectiveness, product development, global business and sales strategy in both small privately held businesses as well as companies with well-known international brands. Alfredo is a problem solver and well versed in the application of analytical skills and creativity to understand and provide solutions to client challenges. Before receiving his MBA from The UCLA Anderson School, Alfredo studied economics at Pomona College in Claremont where he is currently on the Alumni Association Board.
- Manufacturing – Process Value Stream Case Study
- Supply Chain Strategy – Case Study
- Business Growth Accelerator Podcast – Isar Meitis
- What do Strategic Thinking, Operational Excellence, Continuous Improvement, and Employee Engagement Have in Common?
- What are the 5 Phases of Lean Deployment?
- What is Kaizen? – An Overview
- 3 Ways to Increase Service Revenue with Clients Utilizing The Business Hierarchy of Needs®
- Streamlining Operations in Preparation for 2023
- Application of the Business Hierarchy of Needs®￼
- Lean Supply Chain Management – 2022 and Beyond – Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs ™