Alfredo is a sales and marketing professional with over 20 years of leadership experience in B2B & B2C organizations with focus on branding, product management, and strategic planning. He has applied his experience in market effectiveness, product development, global business and sales strategy in both small privately held businesses as well as companies with well-known international brands. Alfredo is a problem solver and well versed in the application of analytical skills and creativity to understand and provide solutions to client challenges. Before receiving his MBA from The UCLA Anderson School, Alfredo studied economics at Pomona College in Claremont where he is currently on the Alumni Association Board.
- You Don’t Want to Feel This Way – Inflection Masters – Case Study
- Solemn Memorial Day
- How do I know if my company is at an Inflection Point?
- Nobody is coming for you… It’s YOUR Quadruple bypass.
- Inflection Point – Consequences of the Road Not Taken
- Strategy Doesn’t Matter – Unless You Can Execute It…
- Don’t Sell Products, Sell Systems – The Product Lifecycle Revenue Model
- Risky Business…Is your company wearing Tightie Whities?
- The Great Reassessment – Inflection Point
- Is Your Company at an Inflection Point?