Alfredo is a sales and marketing professional with over 20 years of leadership experience in B2B & B2C organizations with focus on branding, product management, and strategic planning. He has applied his experience in market effectiveness, product development, global business and sales strategy in both small privately held businesses as well as companies with well-known international brands. Alfredo is a problem solver and well versed in the application of analytical skills and creativity to understand and provide solutions to client challenges. Before receiving his MBA from The UCLA Anderson School, Alfredo studied economics at Pomona College in Claremont where he is currently on the Alumni Association Board.
- Digital Transformation Case Study – Inflection Point
- Inflection Point and the Wealth Effect – 2 Strategies
- Solemn Memorial Day
- Strategy Doesn’t Matter – Unless You Can Execute It…
- Don’t Sell Products, Sell Systems – The Product Lifecycle Revenue Model
- Is Your Company at an Inflection Point?
- Strategic Maturity – An Imperative at This Economic Inflection Point
- Podcast With Jim Gitney on What to do About Moving Through an Inflection Point
- Strategic Planning Playbook
- Virtual Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution