Bruce is Group50’s subject matter expert in operations and human resources. Bruce is a SPHR and brings a unique set of skills to the Group50 team. He combines global corporation expertise (Procter & Gamble) with the agility required in smaller fast paced organizations. He brings leadership expertise in Manufacturing/ Operations, Supply Chain Management, Sales, Customer Service and Human Resources. He is a seasoned HR Executive who has been through ups and downs, growth and downsizing, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, worked for corporate giants and small entrepreneurial companies. He adds a significant amount of people knowledge to our Strategic Planning programs and is considered a subject matter expert in Organizational Development and Design, Talent Management processes, Human Resources Assessments, Audits, Mergers and Acquisitions as well as Integrations, Change Management and Cultural Development.
- Video Explanation of the Business Hierarchy of Needs®
- Strategy 5.0™ – Defining the Appropriate Organization Design for a Digital Future
- Strategy 5.0™ – Where to Play, How To Win, Most Important Goal
- Cost Takeout as a Strategy
- What is the Business Hierarchy of Needs®?
- Five Things You Need To Do To Drive Continuous Improvement – Introduction
- Five Things You Need To Do To Drive Continuous improvement – Part IV – Best Practices
- What is a “ Brown Paper Exercise “ and What is its’ Value?
- Industry 5.0, People – Process – Technology – Cobotics
- Industry 5.0 – IoT and Blockchain – An Application Case Study – Flight Safety Parts