He is the Managing Director of Group50’s Organizational Development Practice. Bruce is a SPHR and brings a unique set of skills to the Group50 team. He combines global corporation expertise (Procter & Gamble) with the agility required in smaller fast paced organizations with having led a consulting practice for the past seven years. He brings leadership expertise in Manufacturing/ Operations, Supply Chain Management, Sales, Customer Service and Human Resources. He is a seasoned HR Executive who has been through ups and downs, growth and downsizing, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, worked for corporate giants and small entrepreneurial companies. He adds a significant amount of people knowledge to our Strategic Planning programs and is considered an expert in Organizational Development and Design, Talent Management processes, Human Resources Assessments, Audits, Mergers and Integrations, Change Management and Cultural Development.
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT : PART V
- Where Did My Lettuce Come From? – This Question Needs an Answer!
- Group50® Consulting announces Scioebc™ the first Blockchain product powered by THINaër, the end-to-end platform for the Internet of Things
- Healthcare – Are you Getting What You Expected from Your Real Time Location System – RTLS ?
- 5 Phases of Lean Deployment – Phase 1, Exploration
- Driving Continuous Improvement: Part IV – Strategic Execution
- Getting the Most Out of a Real Time Location System ( RTLS ) in Healthcare
- Healthcare Performance Improvement – What’s the Target?
- Asset Tracking in Healthcare Environments – Real Time Location System – RTLS
- The Internet of Everything ( IoE ) in Manufacturing