has over 30 years’ experience with fortune 100 corporations, privately held businesses and entrepreneurial start-ups. He has extensive experience in manufacturing, transformation of operations, sourcing, and Mexico. He also in-depth knowledge in Lean, logistics, warehousing, engineering, and international operations. Greg has manufactured toys, glass tile, sprinklers, pool pumps, nuclear missiles, and Barbie dolls. He believes that companies and products may be different, but the problem-solving tools and methodologies are the same!
Greg started his career in GE’s Manufacturing Management Program and continued with his career progression in various cross-functional areas, including international supply chain development, and C-Level leadership. He has a proven track record of project management, deploying strategic initiatives, and the Maquiladora industry.
Greg’s consistent accomplishments include inventory reduction, improvements in on-time delivery, implementation of initiatives, employee development and cost reduction. He holds a Mechanical Engineering degree from Virginia Tech. He often jokes that being an engineer is a “chronic condition” rather than a career choice and has resulted in an obsession with continuous improvement.
Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs
- Group50® Consulting in Manufacturing and Distribution
- Group50® Supply Chain Consultants: Empowering Businesses through Expertise
- Strategic Planning Consultants: Your Complete Guide
- 10 Elements of an Effective Supply Chain
- Optimizing Operations: The Role and Benefits of Supply Chain Consulting
- Managing the Productivity Cycle
- The Engagement Dilemma with a Remote Workforce
- Exploring Strategic Intent with Craig Smith
- Strategy and Its Implementation Presentation – International Association of Strategic Planners
- Manage Self – Lead Others Podcast with Nina Sunday and Jim Gitney