has over 30 years’ experience with fortune 100 corporations, privately held businesses and entrepreneurial start-ups. He has extensive experience in manufacturing, transformation of operations, sourcing, and Mexico. He also in-depth knowledge in Lean, logistics, warehousing, engineering, and international operations. Greg has manufactured toys, glass tile, sprinklers, pool pumps, nuclear missiles, and Barbie dolls. He believes that companies and products may be different, but the problem-solving tools and methodologies are the same!
Greg started his career in GE’s Manufacturing Management Program and continued with his career progression in various cross-functional areas, including international supply chain development, and C-Level leadership. He has a proven track record of project management, deploying strategic initiatives, and the Maquiladora industry.
Greg’s consistent accomplishments include inventory reduction, improvements in on-time delivery, implementation of initiatives, employee development and cost reduction. He holds a Mechanical Engineering degree from Virginia Tech. He often jokes that being an engineer is a “chronic condition” rather than a career choice and has resulted in an obsession with continuous improvement.
Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs
- Market Effectiveness – The 12 Critical Marketing and Sales Software Systems
- Digital Technology Consulting: Navigating the Digital Landscape
- 5 Things That Keep C-Suite Leaders Up at Night
- Market Effectiveness: The Customer Journey Map for Manufacturing and Distribution Companies – Direct to Consumer – Bricks & Mortar – Business to Business
- Podcast: Jim Gitney with Host David Bookbinder on “Behind the Numbers”
- Making Continuous Improvement a Reality
- Building Effective Procurement and Supply Chains Using Data Analysis -Live Webinar with Jim Gitney –
- Stopping Short of Excellence – Overcoming “Good Enough”
- Group50® Consulting in Manufacturing and Distribution
- Group50® Supply Chain Consultants: Empowering Businesses through Expertise