is a recognized expert in leading-edge business process and end-to-end supply chain improvement methodologies incorporating best practices in change management. Ron is a Master Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, a Certified Supply Chain Transformation Architect, expert in ERP / Supply Chain IT Systems and is a master in effective change management, facilitation and communications. He has spent more than 20,000 hours providing consulting, training and facilitation for hundreds of organizations internationally on a wide range of topics. He draws on more than 30 years of experience in using Lean, Six Sigma, Supply Chain and other “best practice” methodologies to driving better results in Sales & Marketing, Growth, Safety, Quality, Delivery, Morale and Productivity as both an insider and as a consultant. He brings experiences in complex manufacturing, automotive, FMCG, Pharma/Chemicals, insurance & financial services, state/local government, medical / healthcare, process manufacturing, repair operations, printing, injection molding, consumer goods, distribution/retail, software and more. Ron co-developed and owns a protected Marketing Kaizen methodology that brings best practices in Lean Six Sigma into alignment with best practices in marketing & sales. Ron authored the TOP Facilitator© Program that provides the skills needed for change agents and leaders charged with facilitating organizational transformation.
- Digital Transformation Case Study – Inflection Point
- Inflection Point and the Wealth Effect – 2 Strategies
- Solemn Memorial Day
- Strategy Doesn’t Matter – Unless You Can Execute It…
- Don’t Sell Products, Sell Systems – The Product Lifecycle Revenue Model
- Is Your Company at an Inflection Point?
- Strategic Maturity – An Imperative at This Economic Inflection Point
- Podcast With Jim Gitney on What to do About Moving Through an Inflection Point
- Strategic Planning Playbook
- Virtual Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution