Claudio has over 30 years of experience in leadership roles in the sectors of industrial automation, consumer products, and engineering, working with some renowned global companies, managing, and developing culturally diverse workforces, and supporting growth programs through organizational design, managerial muscle building, and competent governance.
He has held several management roles including VP & General Manager Emerson Electric Brazil, HRVP Emerson Process Management and HR Director Black & Decker Brazil & LATAM.
He has been working with clients managing critical talent investment projects, developing solutions that both fit company culture and deliver improved business performance.
He has dedicated most of his career to the Human Capital and Organizational Development arena and has managed complex, diverse international organizations through intense growth, change, and cultural transformation.
His broad areas of expertise include talent management, organizational development and change management, process improvement & lean enterprise, business development, acquisitions, divestitures and the Business Hierarchy of Needs®.
Claudio holds a B.A. in Business Administration from Paulo Eiro College, Brazil, and completed Executive Education programs with the Thunderbird School of Global Management, and the University of Chicago Booth School of Business. He is fluent in English, Portuguese, and Spanish.
Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs
- Digital Technology Consulting: Navigating the Digital Landscape
- 5 Things That Keep C-Suite Leaders Up at Night
- Market Effectiveness: The Customer Journey Map for Manufacturing and Distribution Companies – Direct to Consumer – Bricks & Mortar – Business to Business
- Podcast: Jim Gitney with Host David Bookbinder on “Behind the Numbers”
- Making Continuous Improvement a Reality
- Building Effective Procurement and Supply Chains Using Data Analysis -Live Webinar with Jim Gitney –
- Stopping Short of Excellence – Overcoming “Good Enough”
- Group50® Consulting in Manufacturing and Distribution
- Group50® Supply Chain Consultants: Empowering Businesses through Expertise
- Strategic Planning Consultants: Your Complete Guide