In managing your way through 2020 it is imperative that you and your leadership team carefully plan the balance of the year. In this video presentation by Jim Gitney, the CEO of Group50 Consulting, who has been through 7 economic cycles during his career talks about a 3-phase approach to the balance of 2020. For every company the creating a 90 day tactical plan for re-opening is most critical and re-planning your 2020 strategy will define the future of your business. As every previous recession has taught us, the leaders who demonstrate the most innovation and transformation will come out on top. Jim provides tips and techniques that companies should consider when considering their future vision.
You can talk to a Group50 expert on re-opening your business and planning your way through 2020 by calling us at (909) 949-9083, dropping us a line at email@example.com or requesting more information here.
You can read more articles about re-opening your business here:
- Get on the Train or Get off at the Next Stop! – Inflection Point
- What is an Effective Sales Strategy? – Inflection Point
- Help! I Stopped Growing! – Inflection Point
- Podcast With Jim Gitney on What to do About Moving Through an Inflection Point
- Strategic Planning Playbook
- Virtual Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution
- Navigating Growth Through an Inflection Point
- Managing Your Way Through 2020 and Beyond – Part II
- Market Effectiveness – Marketing That Doesn’t Erode Your Profit Margins
- Post Merger Integration ( PMI ) Playbook