In managing your way through 2020 it is imperative that you and your leadership team carefully plan the balance of the year. In this video presentation by Jim Gitney, the CEO of Group50 Consulting, who has been through 7 economic cycles during his career talks about a 3-phase approach to the balance of 2020. For every company the creating a 90 day tactical plan for re-opening is most critical and re-planning your 2020 strategy will define the future of your business. As every previous recession has taught us, the leaders who demonstrate the most innovation and transformation will come out on top. Jim provides tips and techniques that companies should consider when considering their future vision.
You can talk to a Group50 expert on re-opening your business and planning your way through 2020 by calling us at (909) 949-9083, dropping us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or requesting more information here.
You can read more articles about re-opening your business here:
Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs
- Digital Technology Consulting: Navigating the Digital Landscape
- 5 Things That Keep C-Suite Leaders Up at Night
- Market Effectiveness: The Customer Journey Map for Manufacturing and Distribution Companies – Direct to Consumer – Bricks & Mortar – Business to Business
- Podcast: Jim Gitney with Host David Bookbinder on “Behind the Numbers”
- Making Continuous Improvement a Reality
- Building Effective Procurement and Supply Chains Using Data Analysis -Live Webinar with Jim Gitney –
- Stopping Short of Excellence – Overcoming “Good Enough”
- Group50® Consulting in Manufacturing and Distribution
- Group50® Supply Chain Consultants: Empowering Businesses through Expertise
- Strategic Planning Consultants: Your Complete Guide