In managing your way through 2020 it is imperative that you and your leadership team carefully plan the balance of the year. In this video presentation by Jim Gitney, the CEO of Group50 Consulting, who has been through 7 economic cycles during his career talks about a 3-phase approach to the balance of 2020. For every company the creating a 90 day tactical plan for re-opening is most critical and re-planning your 2020 strategy will define the future of your business. As every previous recession has taught us, the leaders who demonstrate the most innovation and transformation will come out on top. Jim provides tips and techniques that companies should consider when considering their future vision.
You can talk to a Group50 expert on re-opening your business and planning your way through 2020 by calling us at (909) 949-9083, dropping us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or requesting more information here.
You can read more articles about re-opening your business here:
- Manufacturing – Process Value Stream Case Study
- Supply Chain Strategy – Case Study
- Business Growth Accelerator Podcast – Isar Meitis
- What do Strategic Thinking, Operational Excellence, Continuous Improvement, and Employee Engagement Have in Common?
- What are the 5 Phases of Lean Deployment?
- What is Kaizen? – An Overview
- 3 Ways to Increase Service Revenue with Clients Utilizing The Business Hierarchy of Needs®
- Streamlining Operations in Preparation for 2023
- Application of the Business Hierarchy of Needs®￼
- Lean Supply Chain Management – 2022 and Beyond – Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs ™