In managing your way through 2020 it is imperative that you and your leadership team carefully plan the balance of the year. In this video presentation by Jim Gitney, the CEO of Group50 Consulting, who has been through 7 economic cycles during his career talks about a 3-phase approach to the balance of 2020. For every company the creating a 90 day tactical plan for re-opening is most critical and re-planning your 2020 strategy will define the future of your business. As every previous recession has taught us, the leaders who demonstrate the most innovation and transformation will come out on top. Jim provides tips and techniques that companies should consider when considering their future vision.
You can talk to a Group50 expert on re-opening your business and planning your way through 2020 by calling us at (909) 949-9083, dropping us a line at email@example.com or requesting more information here.
You can read more articles about re-opening your business here:
Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs
- Group50® Supply Chain Consultants: Empowering Businesses through Expertise
- Strategic Planning Consultants: Your Complete Guide
- 10 Elements of an Effective Supply Chain
- Optimizing Operations: The Role and Benefits of Supply Chain Consulting
- Managing the Productivity Cycle
- The Engagement Dilemma with a Remote Workforce
- Exploring Strategic Intent with Craig Smith
- Strategy and Its Implementation Presentation – International Association of Strategic Planners
- Manage Self – Lead Others Podcast with Nina Sunday and Jim Gitney
- Podcast: Applying the Business Hierarchy of Needs® to Increase Employee Engagement with Jim Gitney