Every business owner is challenged with Re-Opening their business as the COVID-19 pandemic restrictions are slowly lifted. There are myriad things to consider and inputs on how to do it from the federal government, states and localities. Each have a different approach and set of recommendations. Trying to find relevant guidance can be a daunting task. You likely have received many emails from people identifying the 3-5 things you must do which only give you a partial view of what is required. Group50 and Hackler Flynn & Associates, a labor law firm, have developed a comprehensive playbook for business leaders (You can see other Group50 playbooks here). In this document, we have accumulated best practices from our clients and provided links to relevant guidance from OSHA, CDC, NRLA, FFCRA and the CARES act. We describe a 3 phase approach to re-opening your business and managing through 2020. Your next 90 days are critical to your future and developing a 90 day tactical plan is in your best interest. It will define your ability to come out of this on top.
The following link will download the playbook: Re-Opening Your Business – Playbook
If you would like to discuss any questions you might have about either the Re-Opening Your Business – Playbook or Managing Your Way Through 2020, please send a note to Cindy Flynn, or Jim Gitney. We will be happy to share our thoughts with you and your senior leadership team. You can also call us at (909) 949-9083, email us at email@example.com or request more information here.
You can read more about our best practices advice on re-opening your business on the following links:
- Strategy Doesn’t Matter – Unless You Can Execute It…
- Don’t Sell Products, Sell Systems – The Product Lifecycle Revenue Model
- Risky Business…Is your company wearing Tightie Whities?
- The Great Reassessment – Inflection Point
- Is Your Company at an Inflection Point?
- Strategic Maturity – An Imperative at This Economic Inflection Point
- Get on the Train or Get off at the Next Stop! – Inflection Point
- What is an Effective Sales Strategy? – Inflection Point
- Help! I Stopped Growing! – Inflection Point
- Podcast With Jim Gitney on What to do About Moving Through an Inflection Point