It has been a wild ride the last 6 months and most companies have completed the first of three phases: Stabilize, Reconfigure, Recover. Strategic and tactical planning for the next 12-18 months will be critical for companies. Senior leadership teams need to focus on the Reconfigure stage and define how they will redefine their business models in preparation for the Recover phase. In the video below, Jim Gitney, the CEO of Group50 Consulting, discusses the key elements of strategic and tactical planning.
We are working closely with our clients on their 2020-2021 strategic plans and tactics. If you would like to learn more about the items discussed in this video, give me a call at (909) 949-9083, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, or request more information here.
- Risky Business…Is your company wearing Tightie Whities?
- The Great Reassessment – Inflection Point
- Is Your Company at an Inflection Point?
- Strategic Maturity – An Imperative at This Economic Inflection Point
- Get on the Train or Get off at the Next Stop! – Inflection Point
- What is an Effective Sales Strategy? – Inflection Point
- Help! I Stopped Growing! – Inflection Point
- Podcast With Jim Gitney on What to do About Moving Through an Inflection Point
- Strategic Planning Playbook
- Virtual Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution