It has been a wild ride the last 6 months and most companies have completed the first of three phases: Stabilize, Reconfigure, Recover. Strategic and tactical planning for the next 12-18 months will be critical for companies. Senior leadership teams need to focus on the Reconfigure stage and define how they will redefine their business models in preparation for the Recover phase. In the video below, Jim Gitney, the CEO of Group50 Consulting, discusses the key elements of strategic and tactical planning.
We are working closely with our clients on their 2020-2021 strategic plans and tactics. If you would like to learn more about the items discussed in this video, give me a call at (909) 949-9083, drop me a line at email@example.com, or request more information here.
- Solemn Memorial Day
- How do I know if my company is at an Inflection Point?
- Nobody is coming for you… It’s YOUR Quadruple bypass.
- Inflection Point – Consequences of the Road Not Taken
- Strategy Doesn’t Matter – Unless You Can Execute It…
- Don’t Sell Products, Sell Systems – The Product Lifecycle Revenue Model
- Risky Business…Is your company wearing Tightie Whities?
- The Great Reassessment – Inflection Point
- Is Your Company at an Inflection Point?
- Strategic Maturity – An Imperative at This Economic Inflection Point