It has been a wild ride the last 6 months and most companies have completed the first of three phases: Stabilize, Reconfigure, Recover. Strategic and tactical planning for the next 12-18 months will be critical for companies. Senior leadership teams need to focus on the Reconfigure stage and define how they will redefine their business models in preparation for the Recover phase. In the video below, Jim Gitney, the CEO of Group50 Consulting, discusses the key elements of strategic and tactical planning.
We are working closely with our clients on their 2020-2021 strategic plans and tactics. If you would like to learn more about the items discussed in this video, give me a call at (909) 949-9083, drop me a line at email@example.com, or request more information here.
- Navigating Growth Through an Inflection Point
- Managing Your Way Through 2020 and Beyond – Part II
- Market Effectiveness – Marketing That Doesn’t Erode Your Profit Margins
- Post Merger Integration ( PMI ) Playbook
- Supply Chain Playbook
- Change Management in the Current Environment
- Supply Chain Risk – Supply Chain Resiliency – Knowing Where You Are Vulnerable and Doing Something About it
- Re-Opening Your Business – Best Practices Series
- World Class Manufacturing and Distribution – Wrap Technologies – Group50
- What is Fractional Marketing – A Way to Accelerate Your Market Effectiveness