It has been a wild ride the last 6 months and most companies have completed the first of three phases: Stabilize, Reconfigure, Recover. Strategic and tactical planning for the next 12-18 months will be critical for companies. Senior leadership teams need to focus on the Reconfigure stage and define how they will redefine their business models in preparation for the Recover phase. In the video below, Jim Gitney, the CEO of Group50 Consulting, discusses the key elements of strategic and tactical planning.
We are working closely with our clients on their 2020-2021 strategic plans and tactics. If you would like to learn more about the items discussed in this video, give me a call at (909) 949-9083, drop me a line at email@example.com, or request more information here.
- Manufacturing – Process Value Stream Case Study
- Supply Chain Strategy – Case Study
- Business Growth Accelerator Podcast – Isar Meitis
- What do Strategic Thinking, Operational Excellence, Continuous Improvement, and Employee Engagement Have in Common?
- What are the 5 Phases of Lean Deployment?
- What is Kaizen? – An Overview
- 3 Ways to Increase Service Revenue with Clients Utilizing The Business Hierarchy of Needs®
- Streamlining Operations in Preparation for 2023
- Application of the Business Hierarchy of Needs®￼
- Lean Supply Chain Management – 2022 and Beyond – Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs ™