It has been a wild ride the last 6 months and most companies have completed the first of three phases: Stabilize, Reconfigure, Recover. Strategic and tactical planning for the next 12-18 months will be critical for companies. Senior leadership teams need to focus on the Reconfigure stage and define how they will redefine their business models in preparation for the Recover phase. In the video below, Jim Gitney, the CEO of Group50 Consulting, discusses the key elements of strategic and tactical planning.
We are working closely with our clients on their 2020-2021 strategic plans and tactics. If you would like to learn more about the items discussed in this video, give me a call at (909) 949-9083, drop me a line at email@example.com, or request more information here.
Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs
- Podcast: Jim Gitney with Host David Bookbinder on “Behind the Numbers”
- Making Continuous Improvement a Reality
- Building Effective Procurement and Supply Chains Using Data Analysis -Live Webinar with Jim Gitney –
- Stopping Short of Excellence – Overcoming “Good Enough”
- Group50® Consulting in Manufacturing and Distribution
- Group50® Supply Chain Consultants: Empowering Businesses through Expertise
- Strategic Planning Consultants: Your Complete Guide
- 10 Elements of an Effective Supply Chain
- Optimizing Operations: The Role and Benefits of Supply Chain Consulting
- Managing the Productivity Cycle