Anti-Strategy Business Transformation Case Studies Company Physicals Continuous Improvement Cost Takeout Exit Planning and Transition Global Initiatives Information Technology M&A Manufacturing and Distribution Market Effectiveness Mexico News Organizational Development Podcasts Quote Strategic Execution Talent Management Total Cost of Ownership Weekend Thought
- Cost Takeout as a Strategy
- Change Management in a Cost Takeout Environment
- Digital Technology and the Importance of the Total Cost of Ownership
- Should IT Infrastructure be in your Top 3 business priority?
- Approaching the Multi-Cloud Management Paradigm
- Leveraging Technology for Your Next Wave of Productivity
- Customer Journey Maps – Identifying Value Through Your Customer’s Eyes
- Digital Technology
- Middle Market Growing Pains
- Does Your Business Have a Robust Social Networking Strategy?
Insert to G50 press release
As Information Technology takes its place as a strategic asset in the corporate arsenal for success, mid-market C-level executives increasingly see defining digital strategy and aligning it with core business objectives as a top priority. Group50 is positioning itself as the partner of choice to help them get there.