Group50 sponsored this webinar which focuses on Recession Planning and Fine Tuning a company’s business plan in turbulent times. Subject matter experts in Finance, Leadership and Operations discussed best practices and the Do’s and Don’ts they learned during their corporate and consulting careers and multiple economic cycles with hundreds of companies ranging from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies such as GE, Black & Decker, Deloitte, Underwriters Laboratories and many other well know public and private sector companies.
Finance ..Valuation, Cash Flow Management, Gifting and Pass Through, Contracts
Leadership ..Leadership in times of turmoil, Inclusion, Working from home, Involving your brain trust
Operations ..Working on the business as well as in it, Strategic planning in times of turmoil, Reactive vs Proactive tactics, Cost Takeout, Supply Chain Resiliency, Reinvention, Process Re-engineering and Leveraging Technology, Improving Financial Performance
- Digital Transformation Case Study – Inflection Point
- Covid, Revenue, Risk, Inflection Point
- Inflection Point and the Wealth Effect – 2 Strategies
- You Don’t Want to Feel This Way – Inflection Masters – Case Study
- Solemn Memorial Day
- How do I know if my company is at an Inflection Point?
- Nobody is coming for you… It’s YOUR Quadruple bypass.
- Inflection Point – Consequences of the Road Not Taken
- Strategy Doesn’t Matter – Unless You Can Execute It…
- Don’t Sell Products, Sell Systems – The Product Lifecycle Revenue Model