Group50 sponsored this webinar which focuses on Recession Planning and Fine Tuning a company’s business plan in turbulent times. Subject matter experts in Finance, Leadership and Operations discussed best practices and the Do’s and Don’ts they learned during their corporate and consulting careers and multiple economic cycles with hundreds of companies ranging from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies such as GE, Black & Decker, Deloitte, Underwriters Laboratories and many other well know public and private sector companies.
Finance ..Valuation, Cash Flow Management, Gifting and Pass Through, Contracts
Leadership ..Leadership in times of turmoil, Inclusion, Working from home, Involving your brain trust
Operations ..Working on the business as well as in it, Strategic planning in times of turmoil, Reactive vs Proactive tactics, Cost Takeout, Supply Chain Resiliency, Reinvention, Process Re-engineering and Leveraging Technology, Improving Financial Performance
- Recession Planning and Fine Tuning Your Business Plan – Webcast
- Global Recession and Recession Planning – Are You Ready?
- Recession Planning Workshop
- The Art of War – Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution
- What is OMNI Channel? – Where Does It Fit?
- CRM Traps and Pitfalls to Avoid
- Connecting the Dots – What Thanksgiving and Strategy Have in Common
- 8 Key Components of a Successful Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution Process
- Why Should You Care About Blockchain and IoT?
- Manage Your Business Like You Are Going to Sell It