Group50 sponsored this webinar which focuses on Recession Planning and Fine Tuning a company’s business plan in turbulent times. Subject matter experts in Finance, Leadership and Operations discussed best practices and the Do’s and Don’ts they learned during their corporate and consulting careers and multiple economic cycles with hundreds of companies ranging from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies such as GE, Black & Decker, Deloitte, Underwriters Laboratories and many other well know public and private sector companies.
Finance ..Valuation, Cash Flow Management, Gifting and Pass Through, Contracts
Leadership ..Leadership in times of turmoil, Inclusion, Working from home, Involving your brain trust
Operations ..Working on the business as well as in it, Strategic planning in times of turmoil, Reactive vs Proactive tactics, Cost Takeout, Supply Chain Resiliency, Reinvention, Process Re-engineering and Leveraging Technology, Improving Financial Performance
- Risky Business…Is your company wearing Tightie Whities?
- The Great Reassessment – Inflection Point
- Is Your Company at an Inflection Point?
- Strategic Maturity – An Imperative at This Economic Inflection Point
- Get on the Train or Get off at the Next Stop! – Inflection Point
- What is an Effective Sales Strategy? – Inflection Point
- Help! I Stopped Growing! – Inflection Point
- Podcast With Jim Gitney on What to do About Moving Through an Inflection Point
- Strategic Planning Playbook
- Virtual Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution