leads Group50’s Business Transformation Practice and brings more than 30 years of experience as a senior executive operations leader in the technology sector. His expertise and guidance inspire confidence while driving innovative change. As Vice President for Enterprise Services, he led the global delivery of infrastructure services for IBM’s critical IT systems and networks. He is also credited for managing IBM’s internal enterprise-wide application portfolio for Supply Chain, Customer Fulfillment, Financial Services, Employee Engagement Systems, HR, Procurement, employee provisioning, and vendor management. In addition, in his role as a key executive leader, he was responsible for M&A and Divestitures within the CIO organization.
As Vice President, CIO Operations, Office of the CIO, Bruce led the operations of the Business Transformation/Information Technology organization which ensured strategic alignment and effective execution of IBM’s information technology investments in support of IBM’s business strategy. He has driven change to an agile operating model and led the implementation of a unique agile work space for his Austin based team.
He has held several key roles in support of IBM’s transformation both within the Software Business unit as well as part of the Corporate Staff. He has led major, multi-year global IT transformation initiatives for IBM’s value chains. He also led the transformation and consolidation of the global CIO organization and drove the IT integration of one of IBM’s largest acquisitions. He has held several financial management positions in Accounting, Financial Planning, Investment Analysis, and Controller. Bruce is a graduate of Franklin & Marshall College.
- Recession Planning and Fine Tuning Your Business Plan – Webcast
- Global Recession and Recession Planning – Are You Ready?
- Recession Planning Workshop
- The Art of War – Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution
- What is OMNI Channel? – Where Does It Fit?
- CRM Traps and Pitfalls to Avoid
- Connecting the Dots – What Thanksgiving and Strategy Have in Common
- 8 Key Components of a Successful Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution Process
- Why Should You Care About Blockchain and IoT?
- Manage Your Business Like You Are Going to Sell It