leads Group50’s Business Transformation Practice and brings more than 30 years of experience as a senior executive operations leader in the technology sector. His expertise and guidance inspire confidence while driving innovative change. As Vice President for Enterprise Services, he led the global delivery of infrastructure services for IBM’s critical IT systems and networks. He is also credited for managing IBM’s internal enterprise-wide application portfolio for Supply Chain, Customer Fulfillment, Financial Services, Employee Engagement Systems, HR, Procurement, employee provisioning, and vendor management. In addition, in his role as a key executive leader, he was responsible for M&A and Divestitures within the CIO organization.
As Vice President, CIO Operations, Office of the CIO, Bruce led the operations of the Business Transformation/Information Technology organization which ensured strategic alignment and effective execution of IBM’s information technology investments in support of IBM’s business strategy. He has driven change to an agile operating model and led the implementation of a unique agile work space for his Austin based team.
He has held several key roles in support of IBM’s transformation both within the Software Business unit as well as part of the Corporate Staff. He has led major, multi-year global IT transformation initiatives for IBM’s value chains. He also led the transformation and consolidation of the global CIO organization and drove the IT integration of one of IBM’s largest acquisitions. He has held several financial management positions in Accounting, Financial Planning, Investment Analysis, and Controller. Bruce is a graduate of Franklin & Marshall College.
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT : PART V
- Where Did My Lettuce Come From? – This Question Needs an Answer!
- Group50® Consulting announces Scioebc™ the first Blockchain product powered by THINaër, the end-to-end platform for the Internet of Things
- Healthcare – Are you Getting What You Expected from Your Real Time Location System – RTLS ?
- 5 Phases of Lean Deployment – Phase 1, Exploration
- Driving Continuous Improvement: Part IV – Strategic Execution
- Getting the Most Out of a Real Time Location System ( RTLS ) in Healthcare
- Healthcare Performance Improvement – What’s the Target?
- Asset Tracking in Healthcare Environments – Real Time Location System – RTLS
- The Internet of Everything ( IoE ) in Manufacturing