Gregg Fellows is an expert in the areas of technology strategy; solution ideation, evaluation, and selection; governance and operations; and contract structure, measures, and negotiation. He is the architect of multiple IP (Intellectual Property) models for diagnosing and quantifying an IT (Information Technology) organization’s competencies and assets
Gregg has consulted with more than 300 companies to help business leaders understand and leverage their investments in – and intent for – technology. His experience and expertise bring him into the C-suite, and he serves as an advisor to many C-level executives. Delivering services to clients across multiple industries and with revenues ranging from $10MM to greater than $20B, Gregg’s approach to “running IT like a business” has provided clarity and quantifiable value to hundreds of companies.
As a business owner and graduate of Harvard Business School, Gregg has a pragmatic, business-focused perspective on technology and its potential to enable the business strategy. He provides coaching for other entrepreneurs and serves on the Boards of Validated Solutions and SignalFire Solutions.
- Video Explanation of the Business Hierarchy of Needs®
- Strategy 5.0™ – Defining the Appropriate Organization Design for a Digital Future
- Strategy 5.0™ – Where to Play, How To Win, Most Important Goal
- Cost Takeout as a Strategy
- What is the Business Hierarchy of Needs®?
- Five Things You Need To Do To Drive Continuous Improvement – Introduction
- Five Things You Need To Do To Drive Continuous improvement – Part IV – Best Practices
- What is a “ Brown Paper Exercise “ and What is its’ Value?
- Industry 5.0, People – Process – Technology – Cobotics
- Industry 5.0 – IoT and Blockchain – An Application Case Study – Flight Safety Parts