Gregg Fellows – Information Technology and Operating Systems
Gregg Fellows is an expert in the areas of technology strategy; solution ideation, evaluation, and selection; governance and operations; and contract structure, measures, and negotiation. He is the architect of multiple IP (Intellectual Property) models for diagnosing and quantifying an IT (Information Technology) organization’s competencies and assets
Gregg has consulted with more than 300 companies to help business leaders understand and leverage their investments in – and intent for – technology. His experience and expertise bring him into the C-suite, and he serves as an advisor to many C-level executives. Delivering services to clients across multiple industries and with revenues ranging from $10MM to greater than $20B, Gregg’s approach to “running IT like a business” has provided clarity and quantifiable value to hundreds of companies.
As a business owner and graduate of Harvard Business School, Gregg has a pragmatic, business-focused perspective on technology and its potential to enable the business strategy. He provides coaching for other entrepreneurs and serves on the Boards of Validated Solutions and SignalFire Solutions.
Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs
- Strategy and Its Implementation Presentation – International Association of Strategic Planners
- Manage Self – Lead Others Podcast with Nina Sunday and Jim Gitney
- Podcast: Applying the Business Hierarchy of Needs® to Increase Employee Engagement with Jim Gitney
- Podcast: How to avoid common mistakes with your business strategy, with author Jim Gitney
- The Engagement Dilemma with the Post Pandemic Workforce
- Implementing Strategy in a Post Pandemic Environment
- Turning Strategy Into Results Podcast with Jim Gitney and Diane Helbig
- Engage Employees on One Most Important Goal
- Case Study: Application of the Business Hierarchy of Needs® to Strategic Planning
- Manufacturing – Process Value Stream Case Study