Gregg Fellows is an expert in the areas of technology strategy; solution ideation, evaluation, and selection; governance and operations; and contract structure, measures, and negotiation. He is the architect of multiple IP (Intellectual Property) models for diagnosing and quantifying an IT (Information Technology) organization’s competencies and assets
Gregg has consulted with more than 300 companies to help business leaders understand and leverage their investments in – and intent for – technology. His experience and expertise bring him into the C-suite, and he serves as an advisor to many C-level executives. Delivering services to clients across multiple industries and with revenues ranging from $10MM to greater than $20B, Gregg’s approach to “running IT like a business” has provided clarity and quantifiable value to hundreds of companies.
As a business owner and graduate of Harvard Business School, Gregg has a pragmatic, business-focused perspective on technology and its potential to enable the business strategy. He provides coaching for other entrepreneurs and serves on the Boards of Validated Solutions and SignalFire Solutions.
- Manufacturing – Process Value Stream Case Study
- Supply Chain Strategy – Case Study
- Business Growth Accelerator Podcast – Isar Meitis
- What do Strategic Thinking, Operational Excellence, Continuous Improvement, and Employee Engagement Have in Common?
- What are the 5 Phases of Lean Deployment?
- What is Kaizen? – An Overview
- 3 Ways to Increase Service Revenue with Clients Utilizing The Business Hierarchy of Needs®
- Streamlining Operations in Preparation for 2023
- Application of the Business Hierarchy of Needs®￼
- Lean Supply Chain Management – 2022 and Beyond – Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs ™