Recession Planning Workshop
We are in a recession as declared by multiple well known business and financial leaders in a recent Forbes article. I completely agree and believe that this will parallel the financial crisis of 2009. Given that this atypical recession is here with unprecedented speed, Group50 has put together a Recession Planning Workshop that is designed to provide senior leaders and stakeholders with a full view of the inherent recession risk in a company. The workshop has an elapsed time of 1-2 weeks depending on the complexity of the business and is focused on the following objectives:
- Identify inherent corporate risks
- Taking full advantage of the CARES ACT
- Leveraging your brain trust
- Understand the opportunities a company has to battle recession
- Define the short-medium-long term actions the company can take
- Identify how the company will be able to service its markets when the economy comes back
- Create a change management roadmap
Group50, founded in 2004, are Strategy, Business Optimization and Cost Takeout Subject Matter Experts with unique supply chain skills: Quote to Cash, Raw Materials to Finished Goods and Services. Every business has a supply chain and in today’s unprecedented times your business and supply chain needs to change its focus and perhaps, be structured differently. We have experts in manufacturing, distribution, purchasing, product management, quality systems, digital technology, product development, marketing and sales and have put together recession planning teams to help you navigate through this unprecedented event.
Speed is of the essence and we are prepared to work with senior leadership times on a moment’s notice to help them navigate through this difficult time. Feel free to call us to schedule one of the workshops at (909) 949-9083, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or request more information here.
Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs
- Strategy and Its Implementation Presentation – International Association of Strategic Planners
- Manage Self – Lead Others Podcast with Nina Sunday and Jim Gitney
- Podcast: Applying the Business Hierarchy of Needs® to Increase Employee Engagement with Jim Gitney
- Podcast: How to avoid common mistakes with your business strategy, with author Jim Gitney
- The Engagement Dilemma with the Post Pandemic Workforce
- Implementing Strategy in a Post Pandemic Environment
- Turning Strategy Into Results Podcast with Jim Gitney and Diane Helbig
- Engage Employees on One Most Important Goal
- Case Study: Application of the Business Hierarchy of Needs® to Strategic Planning
- Manufacturing – Process Value Stream Case Study
Post a Comment Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.