We are in a recession as declared by multiple well known business and financial leaders in a recent Forbes article. I completely agree and believe that this will parallel the financial crisis of 2009. Given that this atypical recession is here with unprecedented speed, Group50 has put together a Recession Planning Workshop that is designed to provide senior leaders and stakeholders with a full view of the inherent recession risk in a company. The workshop has an elapsed time of 1-2 weeks depending on the complexity of the business and is focused on the following objectives:
- Identify inherent corporate risks
- Taking full advantage of the CARES ACT
- Leveraging your brain trust
- Understand the opportunities a company has to battle recession
- Define the short-medium-long term actions the company can take
- Identify how the company will be able to service its markets when the economy comes back
- Create a change management roadmap
Group50, founded in 2004, are Strategy, Business Optimization and Cost Takeout Subject Matter Experts with unique supply chain skills: Quote to Cash, Raw Materials to Finished Goods and Services. Every business has a supply chain and in today’s unprecedented times your business and supply chain needs to change its focus and perhaps, be structured differently. We have experts in manufacturing, distribution, purchasing, product management, quality systems, digital technology, product development, marketing and sales and have put together recession planning teams to help you navigate through this unprecedented event.
Speed is of the essence and we are prepared to work with senior leadership times on a moment’s notice to help them navigate through this difficult time. Feel free to call us to schedule one of the workshops at (909) 949-9083, drop us a line at email@example.com or request more information here.
- Solemn Memorial Day
- How do I know if my company is at an Inflection Point?
- Nobody is coming for you… It’s YOUR Quadruple bypass.
- Inflection Point – Consequences of the Road Not Taken
- Strategy Doesn’t Matter – Unless You Can Execute It…
- Don’t Sell Products, Sell Systems – The Product Lifecycle Revenue Model
- Risky Business…Is your company wearing Tightie Whities?
- The Great Reassessment – Inflection Point
- Is Your Company at an Inflection Point?
- Strategic Maturity – An Imperative at This Economic Inflection Point