Renée LaBran has 25+ years of operating, strategic and financial experience in corporate and early-stage company settings, and in a range of industries that include internet / digital media, technology and consumer products. Having worked as a management consultant, an operating executive and a venture capitalist, she is able to help corporations to drive growth and innovation and to manage in the face of disruption from new technologies, changing consumer needs, and other key trends. In addition to strategy development, she is also experienced in M&A and financial management.
After starting her post-MBA career as a management consultant to Fortune 500 companies, Renée worked for Times Mirror / LA Times where in addition to managing over $300M in revenues, she co-founded two Internet start-ups backed by media companies. From Times Mirror, Renée moved into venture capital, investing in early stage technology companies, and providing growth capital to consumer products companies. She currently serves as a consultant / advisor and Board Director at Idealab and other companies. Ms. LaBran holds a degree in economics from the University of California at Berkeley, and an M.B.A. from the Harvard Business School.
- Lean Supply Chain Management – 2022 and Beyond – Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs ™
- Objectively Picking The Right Manufacturing Location
- Using the Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs ™ to Plan Next Steps
- Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs™
- Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs® – Talent Optimization
- 8 Things You Need for Recession Planning – Making the Right Choices Now
- Video Explanation of the Business Hierarchy of Needs®
- Strategy 5.0™ – Defining the Appropriate Organization Design for a Digital Future
- Strategy 5.0™ – Where to Play, How To Win, Most Important Goal
- Cost Takeout as a Strategy