Bruce is an innovative business leader with more than 30 years of experience in domestic and international transportation and logistics operations, and project management. He has proven to be a strategic thinker and creative problem solver who successfully delivers impactful solutions to complex supply chain and logistics challenges for industries including aerospace, record storage, automotive, semi-conductor, industrial, fashion, and others. As a founding partner of a Southern California-based freight forwarding company, Bruce has played a vital role in bringing results to a wide range of customers to solve their most challenging transportation projects. He developed and managed a team of transportation professionals and received the first-ever company designation as Certified Global Business Professionals awarded by the National Association of Small Business International Trade Educators (NASBITE).
- Recession Planning and Fine Tuning Your Business Plan – Webcast
- Global Recession and Recession Planning – Are You Ready?
- Recession Planning Workshop
- The Art of War – Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution
- What is OMNI Channel? – Where Does It Fit?
- CRM Traps and Pitfalls to Avoid
- Connecting the Dots – What Thanksgiving and Strategy Have in Common
- 8 Key Components of a Successful Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution Process
- Why Should You Care About Blockchain and IoT?
- Manage Your Business Like You Are Going to Sell It