Bruce is an innovative business leader with more than 30 years of experience in domestic and international transportation and logistics operations, and project management. He has proven to be a strategic thinker and creative problem solver who successfully delivers impactful solutions to complex supply chain and logistics challenges for industries including aerospace, record storage, automotive, semi-conductor, industrial, fashion, and others. As a founding partner of a Southern California-based freight forwarding company, Bruce has played a vital role in bringing results to a wide range of customers to solve their most challenging transportation projects. He developed and managed a team of transportation professionals and received the first-ever company designation as Certified Global Business Professionals awarded by the National Association of Small Business International Trade Educators (NASBITE).
- You Don’t Want to Feel This Way – Inflection Masters – Case Study
- Solemn Memorial Day
- How do I know if my company is at an Inflection Point?
- Nobody is coming for you… It’s YOUR Quadruple bypass.
- Inflection Point – Consequences of the Road Not Taken
- Strategy Doesn’t Matter – Unless You Can Execute It…
- Don’t Sell Products, Sell Systems – The Product Lifecycle Revenue Model
- Risky Business…Is your company wearing Tightie Whities?
- The Great Reassessment – Inflection Point
- Is Your Company at an Inflection Point?