Implementing Strategy in a Post Pandemic Environment
I had the honor of presenting to the IERG (International Executive Resource Group) my take on implementing strategy in a post pandemic environment. Productivity in the US is down significantly over the last two years for many reasons. During this interactive presentation with the attendees, I discuss how to apply the Business Hierarchy of Needs® to fully engage all stakeholders, including the remote workforce, in the development and implementation of business strategy. Numbers put together by GALLUP for my book “Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs®”, suggest that companies who follow this model can realize significant improvements in productivity, absenteeism, turnover and productivity.
Here is the synopsis from IERG:
Pre-Pandemic studies indicate that 80% of strategies don’t achieve their intended value and 60% of CEOs say their company doesn’t do a good job of implementing strategy. In the post-pandemic business environment, with a larger percentage of stakeholders working from home, implementing strategy is a bigger challenge because the needs of a business, its stakeholders, and operational teams have changed. Jim Gitney, CEO of Group50® Consulting and author of “Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs®“ will share his thoughts on how leadership can be more effective at developing and implementing strategy by addressing the needs of today’s post-pandemic workforce and leveraging their capabilities.
You can find out more by listening to the presentation on the following link:
About the Author: Jim Gitney is the CEO of Group50® Consulting and the author of “Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs®” that can be purchased on Amazon here. Jim has 45 years of experience in companies ranging from start-ups to Fortune 50.
Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs
- Podcast: Applying the Business Hierarchy of Needs® to Increase Employee Engagement with Jim Gitney
- Podcast: How to avoid common mistakes with your business strategy, with author Jim Gitney
- The Engagement Dilemma with the Post Pandemic Workforce
- Implementing Strategy in a Post Pandemic Environment
- Turning Strategy Into Results Podcast with Jim Gitney and Diane Helbig
- Engage Employees on One Most Important Goal
- Case Study: Application of the Business Hierarchy of Needs® to Strategic Planning
- Manufacturing – Process Value Stream Case Study
- Supply Chain Strategy – Case Study
- Business Growth Accelerator Podcast – Isar Meitis
Post a Comment Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.