December 1, 2014 Los Angeles, CA
Group50® Business Management Consulting Firm announced today that it has significantly expanded its consulting resources and tools in sales force effectiveness, organizational development, and change management. Jim Gitney, CEO and Founder of Group50® commented….”Strategic Execution is the cornerstone of a company’s success and our sweet spot. Our clients want to work with a consulting firm that has broad expertise and deep bench strength. I am pleased to announce that Deborah Wexler has joined Group50. As a career consultant, Deborah has helped companies design and execute their strategies through effective use of their people, processes and technology. She has led engagements in the areas of sales force effectiveness, performance measurement and management, and strategic compensation. She has worked with start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. Deborah also brings several new workshops and assessments to Group50 Global Management Consulting Firm significantly expanding the breadth of our Company Physical® as a result”.
The addition of Ms. Wexler has expanded Group50 business process consulting services to include sales management and has also expanded Group50’s presence to the Midwest. Ms. Wexler is located in Chicago, IL.
We can now help to help Group50 business management consulting firm’s clients articulate their value proposition and optimize how they bring their goods and services to market. We have significant expertise in manufacturing and distribution, continuous improvement, restructuring and M&A, human resources and organization development; and now sales force effectiveness
Group50® was founded 11 years ago with a focus on strategic execution. Group50’s core expertise is manufacturing and distribution. Group50 has developed unique consulting products such as the Company Physical™, Cascade and various assessments workshops that are focused on helping companies effectively implement strategic change and accelerate performance. Group50 provides clients with consultants who have the specific knowledge they require for a project. More information about the company can be found at www.Group50.com or by calling 909-949-9083.
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT – PART III
- To DC or not DC that is the question – Data Center (DC) and Cloud Strategies – Part I
- INOCULATING INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AGAINST ANTI-STRATEGY – PART IX
- Five Things You Need to Do to Drive Continuous Improvement Part II
- Business going increasingly Digital? – Rethinking Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- A Strategic Approach to Assessing IT Infrastructure
- Supply Chain Modeling and its Importance
- Kick Your Total Cost of Ownership – TCO Process up Another Notch
- Building Blocks for IT Alignment and Integration
- Cost Takeout as a Strategy