#1 New Release in Strategy and Competition – Available Now!!
During my 45 years of corporate and consulting experience with companies ranging from start-ups to Fortune 50, I have learned what to do and what should never be done from some of the best and worst leaders. I have seen many strategies fail due to poor execution. Because of those experiences, I created the Business Hierarchy of Needs® in 2013 as an integrated system for developing and implementing strategy. It is the basis for all the work we do at Group50® Consulting. I have often thought to myself, “I wish I knew this 30-40 years ago.” If I had this framework for creating a strong strategic foundation, building the bridge between strategy and results (people and organizations), and a proper implementation approach during my career the results would have been much greater and things a lot easier. I am sharing with readers many examples of my experiences and perspectives on these topics.
Every business does the twenty-nine elements of the Business Hierarchy of Needs® to some degree, but those that do not do it in an integrated fashion minimalize results. This book walks you through a proven step by step process for turning strategy into results in today’s business environment. It works for any industry or business type. It does not matter if you are a board member, senior leader, individual contributor, lead a team or function, or a Gen Xer just starting out, this book is for you. It will give you the ability to ask more probing and insightful questions as well as make better decisions. It will also help your company avoid Anti-Strategy and move to a Culture of Strategic Execution™.
Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs
- Group50® Supply Chain Consultants: Empowering Businesses through Expertise
- Strategic Planning Consultants: Your Complete Guide
- 10 Elements of an Effective Supply Chain
- Optimizing Operations: The Role and Benefits of Supply Chain Consulting
- Managing the Productivity Cycle
- The Engagement Dilemma with a Remote Workforce
- Exploring Strategic Intent with Craig Smith
- Strategy and Its Implementation Presentation – International Association of Strategic Planners
- Manage Self – Lead Others Podcast with Nina Sunday and Jim Gitney
- Podcast: Applying the Business Hierarchy of Needs® to Increase Employee Engagement with Jim Gitney