#1 New Release in Strategy and Competition – Available Now!!
During my 45 years of corporate and consulting experience with companies ranging from start-ups to Fortune 50, I have learned what to do and what should never be done from some of the best and worst leaders. I have seen many strategies fail due to poor execution. Because of those experiences, I created the Business Hierarchy of Needs® in 2013 as an integrated system for developing and implementing strategy. It is the basis for all the work we do at Group50® Consulting. I have often thought to myself, “I wish I knew this 30-40 years ago.” If I had this framework for creating a strong strategic foundation, building the bridge between strategy and results (people and organizations), and a proper implementation approach during my career the results would have been much greater and things a lot easier. I am sharing with readers many examples of my experiences and perspectives on these topics.
Every business does the twenty-nine elements of the Business Hierarchy of Needs® to some degree, but those that do not do it in an integrated fashion minimalize results. This book walks you through a proven step by step process for turning strategy into results in today’s business environment. It works for any industry or business type. It does not matter if you are a board member, senior leader, individual contributor, lead a team or function, or a Gen Xer just starting out, this book is for you. It will give you the ability to ask more probing and insightful questions as well as make better decisions. It will also help your company avoid Anti-Strategy and move to a Culture of Strategic Execution™.
Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs
- Market Effectiveness – The 12 Critical Marketing and Sales Software Systems
- Digital Technology Consulting: Navigating the Digital Landscape
- 5 Things That Keep C-Suite Leaders Up at Night
- Market Effectiveness: The Customer Journey Map for Manufacturing and Distribution Companies – Direct to Consumer – Bricks & Mortar – Business to Business
- Podcast: Jim Gitney with Host David Bookbinder on “Behind the Numbers”
- Making Continuous Improvement a Reality
- Building Effective Procurement and Supply Chains Using Data Analysis -Live Webinar with Jim Gitney –
- Stopping Short of Excellence – Overcoming “Good Enough”
- Group50® Consulting in Manufacturing and Distribution
- Group50® Supply Chain Consultants: Empowering Businesses through Expertise