Thank you for being such a tremendous value add to me, the Company and the many colleagues that use you as a valuable resource. You have the strongest of references here. I look forward to doing more work with Group50.
Jim and his team offer years of professional experience that is second to none. I have worked with Jim, and many other members of his team, and they have provided extremely valuable data each time.
Jim has an excellent grasp of industrial manufacturing processes and how to make significant improvements both operationally and financially. He approaches business consulting with a strategic vision for how a business can be improved.
Group 50 had great ideas to improve our production floor and re-lay out for much better productivity. Jim and his team have the knowledge to help any business with improving their supply chain, work flow and efficiency. I highly recommend him and Group50.
- Manufacturing – Process Value Stream Case Study
- Supply Chain Strategy – Case Study
- Business Growth Accelerator Podcast – Isar Meitis
- What do Strategic Thinking, Operational Excellence, Continuous Improvement, and Employee Engagement Have in Common?
- What are the 5 Phases of Lean Deployment?
- What is Kaizen? – An Overview
- 3 Ways to Increase Service Revenue with Clients Utilizing The Business Hierarchy of Needs®
- Streamlining Operations in Preparation for 2023
- Application of the Business Hierarchy of Needs®￼
- Lean Supply Chain Management – 2022 and Beyond – Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs ™