Thank you for being such a tremendous value add to me, the Company and the many colleagues that use you as a valuable resource. You have the strongest of references here. I look forward to doing more work with Group50.
Jim and his team offer years of professional experience that is second to none. I have worked with Jim, and many other members of his team, and they have provided extremely valuable data each time.
Jim has an excellent grasp of industrial manufacturing processes and how to make significant improvements both operationally and financially. He approaches business consulting with a strategic vision for how a business can be improved.
Group 50 had great ideas to improve our production floor and re-lay out for much better productivity. Jim and his team have the knowledge to help any business with improving their supply chain, work flow and efficiency. I highly recommend him and Group50.
Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs
- Podcast: Jim Gitney with Host David Bookbinder on “Behind the Numbers”
- Making Continuous Improvement a Reality
- Building Effective Procurement and Supply Chains Using Data Analysis -Live Webinar with Jim Gitney –
- Stopping Short of Excellence – Overcoming “Good Enough”
- Group50® Consulting in Manufacturing and Distribution
- Group50® Supply Chain Consultants: Empowering Businesses through Expertise
- Strategic Planning Consultants: Your Complete Guide
- 10 Elements of an Effective Supply Chain
- Optimizing Operations: The Role and Benefits of Supply Chain Consulting
- Managing the Productivity Cycle