Thank you for being such a tremendous value add to me, the Company and the many colleagues that use you as a valuable resource. You have the strongest of references here. I look forward to doing more work with Group50.
Jim and his team offer years of professional experience that is second to none. I have worked with Jim, and many other members of his team, and they have provided extremely valuable data each time.
Jim has an excellent grasp of industrial manufacturing processes and how to make significant improvements both operationally and financially. He approaches business consulting with a strategic vision for how a business can be improved.
Group 50 had great ideas to improve our production floor and re-lay out for much better productivity. Jim and his team have the knowledge to help any business with improving their supply chain, work flow and efficiency. I highly recommend him and Group50.
Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs
Anti-Strategy Blockchain IoT Business Hierarchy of Needs® Business Transformation Case Studies Company Physical Continuous Improvement Cost Takeout Driving Continuous Improvement Series Exit Planning and Transition Global Initiatives Healthcare Inflection Point Information Technology M&A Manufacturing and Distribution Market Effectiveness Mexico News Organizational Development Playbooks Podcasts Product Development Quote Re-Opening Your Business Strategic Execution 5.0 ™ Strategic Planning 5.0 Strategy 5.0 Strategy Realized - The Business Hierarchy of Needs® Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs Supply Chain Optimization Talent Management Total Cost of Ownership Value stream mapping Weekend Thought
- Strategy and Its Implementation Presentation – International Association of Strategic Planners
- Manage Self – Lead Others Podcast with Nina Sunday and Jim Gitney
- Podcast: Applying the Business Hierarchy of Needs® to Increase Employee Engagement with Jim Gitney
- Podcast: How to avoid common mistakes with your business strategy, with author Jim Gitney
- The Engagement Dilemma with the Post Pandemic Workforce
- Implementing Strategy in a Post Pandemic Environment
- Turning Strategy Into Results Podcast with Jim Gitney and Diane Helbig
- Engage Employees on One Most Important Goal
- Case Study: Application of the Business Hierarchy of Needs® to Strategic Planning
- Manufacturing – Process Value Stream Case Study