Forget everything you knew about Mexico vs. China 10 years ago. Significant changes in economics, infrastructure, geo-politics and cost have made Mexico the new China from a manufacturing and distribution stand point. See how much change there has been in the following presentation. These changes in cost will compel you to:
- Review your supply chain strategy
- Do a total cost “make vs. buy”
- Truly look at the competitive advantages of near shoring your production and distribution
Group50 provides strategic advisory services to global manufacturing and distribution companies. If you want to find out more about this presentation, or our ability to help you take a forensic look at your supply chain and how Mexico can be part of it, you can call Jim Gitney at (909) 949-9083, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or request more information here.
- Strategy Doesn’t Matter – Unless You Can Execute It…
- Don’t Sell Products, Sell Systems – The Product Lifecycle Revenue Model
- Risky Business…Is your company wearing Tightie Whities?
- The Great Reassessment – Inflection Point
- Is Your Company at an Inflection Point?
- Strategic Maturity – An Imperative at This Economic Inflection Point
- Get on the Train or Get off at the Next Stop! – Inflection Point
- What is an Effective Sales Strategy? – Inflection Point
- Help! I Stopped Growing! – Inflection Point
- Podcast With Jim Gitney on What to do About Moving Through an Inflection Point