Forget everything you knew about Mexico vs. China 10 years ago. Significant changes in economics, infrastructure, geo-politics and cost have made Mexico the new China from a manufacturing and distribution stand point. See how much change there has been in the following presentation. These changes in cost will compel you to:
- Review your supply chain strategy
- Do a total cost “make vs. buy”
- Truly look at the competitive advantages of near shoring your production and distribution
Group50 provides strategic advisory services to global manufacturing and distribution companies. If you want to find out more about this presentation, or our ability to help you take a forensic look at your supply chain and how Mexico can be part of it, you can call Jim Gitney at (909) 949-9083, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or request more information here.
- Manufacturing – Process Value Stream Case Study
- Supply Chain Strategy – Case Study
- Business Growth Accelerator Podcast – Isar Meitis
- What do Strategic Thinking, Operational Excellence, Continuous Improvement, and Employee Engagement Have in Common?
- What are the 5 Phases of Lean Deployment?
- What is Kaizen? – An Overview
- 3 Ways to Increase Service Revenue with Clients Utilizing The Business Hierarchy of Needs®
- Streamlining Operations in Preparation for 2023
- Application of the Business Hierarchy of Needs®￼
- Lean Supply Chain Management – 2022 and Beyond – Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs ™