Forget everything you knew about Mexico vs. China 10 years ago. Significant changes in economics, infrastructure, geo-politics and cost have made Mexico the new China from a manufacturing and distribution stand point. See how much change there has been in the following presentation. These changes in cost will compel you to:
- Review your supply chain strategy
- Do a total cost “make vs. buy”
- Truly look at the competitive advantages of near shoring your production and distribution
Group50 provides strategic advisory services to global manufacturing and distribution companies. If you want to find out more about this presentation, or our ability to help you take a forensic look at your supply chain and how Mexico can be part of it, you can call Jim Gitney at (909) 949-9083, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or request more information here.
- Digital Technology and the Importance of the Total Cost of Ownership
- Should IT Infrastructure be in your Top 3 business priority?
- Approaching the Multi-Cloud Management Paradigm
- Leveraging Technology for Your Next Wave of Productivity
- Customer Journey Maps – Identifying Value Through Your Customer’s Eyes
- Digital Technology
- Middle Market Growing Pains
- Does Your Business Have a Robust Social Networking Strategy?
- 5 Reasons Why Strategic Execution Fails
- Doing Business in Mexico vs. China: Strategic