Our cost takeout methodologies force the review of every expenditure across the business, questions its necessity and create strategies and tactics to reduce or eliminate
It isn’t uncommon for our cost reduction efforts to yield a 10x ROI to the business. Value Stream Mapping and other techniques are used to identify the wasted efforts that increase cost and reduce responsiveness
Strategies are not static and your company’s strategy needs to be refocused on the unusual circumstances we are now facing and how to take advantage of the opportunities it offers.
We work hand in hand with our clients to execute their strategies through proper planning and change management
We take complex supply chains and make them more robust, lower cost and resilient so that your company can be more responsive to your marketplace
We restructure supply chains by revisioning their footprint and the business processes that drive the supply chain
Group50 has restructured dozens of companies and operations with a focus on optimizing the core business and preparing it to be more successful
Group50 has a set of inventory reduction strategies that are designed to free up working capital and significantly improve inventory turnover
There are 7 business processes a company lives or dies by. Each one needs to be optimized at the intersection of people, process and technology
- Solemn Memorial Day
- How do I know if my company is at an Inflection Point?
- Nobody is coming for you… It’s YOUR Quadruple bypass.
- Inflection Point – Consequences of the Road Not Taken
- Strategy Doesn’t Matter – Unless You Can Execute It…
- Don’t Sell Products, Sell Systems – The Product Lifecycle Revenue Model
- Risky Business…Is your company wearing Tightie Whities?
- The Great Reassessment – Inflection Point
- Is Your Company at an Inflection Point?
- Strategic Maturity – An Imperative at This Economic Inflection Point