90% of closely held companies don’t have a documented exit plan or transition strategy for the owners. Worse yet, 90% of those strategies that do exist aren’t effectively implemented. Exit or Transition plans need to be holistic with the primary focus of increasing enterprise value so that the owners have more flexibility in their exit or transition options.
The following presentation focuses on a simple methodology for dealing with these realities.
Group50 has created a “Exit or Transition Planning Assessment” for closely held companies. Typically lasting 1-2 days, the assessment provides owners with a clear view of how to properly plan their exit or transition and what it will take to effectively implement it. You can read about Group50’s assessment here, request more information here, or call us at 909-949-9083 to find out more.
Subscribe below to Group50’s blog to stay on top of the latest trending topics:
- Manufacturing – Process Value Stream Case Study
- Supply Chain Strategy – Case Study
- Business Growth Accelerator Podcast – Isar Meitis
- What do Strategic Thinking, Operational Excellence, Continuous Improvement, and Employee Engagement Have in Common?
- What are the 5 Phases of Lean Deployment?
- What is Kaizen? – An Overview
- 3 Ways to Increase Service Revenue with Clients Utilizing The Business Hierarchy of Needs®
- Streamlining Operations in Preparation for 2023
- Application of the Business Hierarchy of Needs®￼
- Lean Supply Chain Management – 2022 and Beyond – Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs ™