90% of closely held companies don’t have a documented exit plan or transition strategy for the owners. Worse yet, 90% of those strategies that do exist aren’t effectively implemented. Exit or Transition plans need to be holistic with the primary focus of increasing enterprise value so that the owners have more flexibility in their exit or transition options.
The following presentation focuses on a simple methodology for dealing with these realities.
Group50 has created a “Exit or Transition Planning Assessment” for closely held companies. Typically lasting 1-2 days, the assessment provides owners with a clear view of how to properly plan their exit or transition and what it will take to effectively implement it. You can read about Group50’s assessment here, request more information here, or call us at 909-949-9083 to find out more.
Subscribe below to Group50’s blog to stay on top of the latest trending topics:
- Talent Management – Succession Planning & Career Planning – 8th in a Series
- Are Your Digital Technology Platforms and Information Technology Processes Aligned With Your Business? – 8 Questions You Need to Answer
- MARKET ASSESSMENT FOR NEW PRODUCTS – THE 10 KEY QUESTIONS APPROACH
- Workforce Trends Over the Next 10 Years: What It Means for Your Business
- The Data Center Role in Cost Reduction, Agility, and Business Alignment – DC and Cloud Strategy Part II
- IT Transformation For A Leaner, More Nimble Business
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT – PART III
- Group50 September Newsletter: Strategic Planning
- To DC or not DC that is the question – Data Center (DC) and Cloud Strategies – Part I
- INOCULATING INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AGAINST ANTI-STRATEGY – PART IX