90% of closely held companies don’t have a documented exit plan or transition strategy for the owners. Worse yet, 90% of those strategies that do exist aren’t effectively implemented. Exit or Transition plans need to be holistic with the primary focus of increasing enterprise value so that the owners have more flexibility in their exit or transition options.
The following presentation focuses on a simple methodology for dealing with these realities.
Group50 has created a “Exit or Transition Planning Assessment” for closely held companies. Typically lasting 1-2 days, the assessment provides owners with a clear view of how to properly plan their exit or transition and what it will take to effectively implement it. You can read about Group50’s assessment here, request more information here, or call us at 909-949-9083 to find out more.
Subscribe below to Group50’s blog to stay on top of the latest trending topics:
- Getting the Most Out of Real Time Locating Systems ( RTLS ) in Healthcare
- Healthcare Performance Improvement – What’s the Target?
- Asset Tracking in Healthcare Environments
- The Internet of Everything ( IoE ) in Manufacturing
- Opening Doors to the Internet of Everything ( IoE ) in Healthcare
- Lean Techniques Improves Performance in Home Healthcare – Case Study
- Four steps to the Internet of Everything ( IoE )
- Hospital Operating Room Turnover – 6 Steps
- Performance Improvement in Obstetrics – Case Study
- EMR – Operational Excellence