90% of closely held companies don’t have a documented exit plan or transition strategy for the owners. Worse yet, 90% of those strategies that do exist aren’t effectively implemented. Exit or Transition plans need to be holistic with the primary focus of increasing enterprise value so that the owners have more flexibility in their exit or transition options.
The following presentation focuses on a simple methodology for dealing with these realities.
Group50 has created a “Exit or Transition Planning Assessment” for closely held companies. Typically lasting 1-2 days, the assessment provides owners with a clear view of how to properly plan their exit or transition and what it will take to effectively implement it. You can read about Group50’s assessment here, request more information here, or call us at 909-949-9083 to find out more.
Subscribe below to Group50’s blog to stay on top of the latest trending topics:
- Cost Takeout as a Strategy
- Change Management in a Cost Takeout Environment
- Digital Technology and the Importance of the Total Cost of Ownership
- Should IT Infrastructure be in your Top 3 business priority?
- Approaching the Multi-Cloud Management Paradigm
- Leveraging Technology for Your Next Wave of Productivity
- Customer Journey Maps – Identifying Value Through Your Customer’s Eyes
- Digital Technology
- Middle Market Growing Pains
- Does Your Business Have a Robust Social Networking Strategy?