Recently, we have completed some work for a client on the “total cost of ownership differences” in 89 countries. Our results indicated that Mexico is more cost effective than China is in many industries. Surprising results? Learn more in this TECMA podcast on Mexico vs. China manufacturing with Jim Gitney, the CEO of Group50.
If you prefer reading a transcript of the interview, you can read it here. You can also find out more information by calling Group50 at (909)949-9083, sending an email to email@example.com or requesting more information here.
- Lean Supply Chain Management – 2022 and Beyond – Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs ™
- Objectively Picking The Right Manufacturing Location
- Using the Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs ™ to Plan Next Steps
- Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs™
- Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs® – Talent Optimization
- 8 Things You Need for Recession Planning – Making the Right Choices Now
- Video Explanation of the Business Hierarchy of Needs®
- Strategy 5.0™ – Defining the Appropriate Organization Design for a Digital Future
- Strategy 5.0™ – Where to Play, How To Win, Most Important Goal
- Cost Takeout as a Strategy