Recently, we have completed some work for a client on the “total cost of ownership differences” in 89 countries. Our results indicated that Mexico is more cost effective than China is in many industries. Surprising results? Learn more in this TECMA podcast on Mexico vs. China manufacturing with Jim Gitney, the CEO of Group50.
If you prefer reading a transcript of the interview, you can read it here. You can also find out more information by calling Group50 at (909)949-9083, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or requesting more information here.
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT – PART III
- To DC or not DC that is the question – Data Center (DC) and Cloud Strategies – Part I
- INOCULATING INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AGAINST ANTI-STRATEGY – PART IX
- Five Things You Need to Do to Drive Continuous Improvement Part II
- Business going increasingly Digital? – Rethinking Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- A Strategic Approach to Assessing IT Infrastructure
- Supply Chain Modeling and its Importance
- Kick Your Total Cost of Ownership – TCO Process up Another Notch
- Building Blocks for IT Alignment and Integration
- Cost Takeout as a Strategy