Cost effective Manufacturing: Mexico vs. China
By: Admin | April 18, 2014
Recently, we have completed some work for a client on the “total cost of ownership differences” in 89 countries. Our results indicated that Mexico is more cost effective than China is in many industries. Surprising results? Learn more in this TECMA podcast on Mexico vs. China manufacturing with Jim Gitney, the CEO of Group50.
If you prefer reading a transcript of the interview, you can read it here. You can also find out more information by calling Group50 at (909)949-9083, sending an email to email@example.com or requesting more information here.
Please follow and like us:
This entry was posted in Global Initiatives, Manufacturing and Distribution, Mexico, Podcasts, Supply Chain Optimization, Total Cost of Ownership, on April 18, 2014
Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs
Anti-Strategy Blockchain IoT Business Hierarchy of Needs® Business Transformation Case Studies Company Physical Continuous Improvement Cost Takeout Driving Continuous Improvement Series Exit Planning and Transition Global Initiatives Healthcare Inflection Point Information Technology M&A Manufacturing and Distribution Market Effectiveness Mexico News Organizational Development Playbooks Podcasts Product Development Quote Re-Opening Your Business Strategic Execution 5.0 ™ Strategic Planning 5.0 Strategy 5.0 Strategy Realized - The Business Hierarchy of Needs® Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs Supply Chain Optimization Talent Management Total Cost of Ownership Value stream mapping Weekend Thought
- Strategy and Its Implementation Presentation – International Association of Strategic Planners
- Manage Self – Lead Others Podcast with Nina Sunday and Jim Gitney
- Podcast: Applying the Business Hierarchy of Needs® to Increase Employee Engagement with Jim Gitney
- Podcast: How to avoid common mistakes with your business strategy, with author Jim Gitney
- The Engagement Dilemma with the Post Pandemic Workforce
- Implementing Strategy in a Post Pandemic Environment
- Turning Strategy Into Results Podcast with Jim Gitney and Diane Helbig
- Engage Employees on One Most Important Goal
- Case Study: Application of the Business Hierarchy of Needs® to Strategic Planning
- Manufacturing – Process Value Stream Case Study
Post a Comment Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.