Strategic Planning Consultants
- 95% of a company’s employees are unaware of, or do not understand, its strategy
- 90% of companies do a poor job executing their strategy
- 85% of executive leadership teams spend less than one hour per month discussing their unit’s strategy, with 50% spending no time at all
- 60% of organizations don’t link their financial budgets to strategic priorities
- 99% of companies don’t have a Most Important Goal – MIG
Every senior leadership team we meet wants to be more effective at strategic planning and strategic execution: especially those companies who have hit an economic or growth Inflection Point. The above statistics don’t indicate they are doing a good job of it.
We work with senior leadership teams to develop a comprehensive and integrated strategic plan that builds clarity and consensus for all stakeholders (customers, employees, contract workers and vendors). Our approach focuses on the company’s Most Important Goal (MIG), the litmus test for its Mission, Vision, Values, Key Business Levers, Financial Goals, “Where To Play” and “How To Win”.
Our strategic planning process is done virtually and in sprints which allows more time for a broader group of stakeholders to “Work On The Business”, improving buy-in, change management and strategic execution. As can be seen below, we include multiple levels of the organization during the strategic planning process.
When we complete the development of a strategic plan and roll it out, via our unique approach to Strategic Execution, every stakeholder will understand their role in its implementation and their accountability metrics. We insure that “Anti-Strategy“ doesn’t exist in a company.
Strategic Planning Consultants
Our Strategic Planning Consultants are experienced in the development and implementation of business strategies as a result of their real world experience in corporate America. Each of our consultants have over 20 years of senior operating experience. They come from many industries and functional backgrounds. Group50 has developed a proven strategic planning process that utilizes the “Where to Play” and “How To Win” methodologies that are broadly used in corporate America. The development of a strategic plan for the first time or its yearly reiteration needs to follow a consistent process such as the one shown below.
As you can see, our holistic methodology encourages senior leadership teams to look at their strategic needs as well as the strategic and operating gaps in their business processes and organization. We focus on leveraging the intersection of people, process and technology for your next wave of productivity.
We facilitate the development of strategies, strategic roadmaps and implementation through the assessments and workshops that are part of our process:
Group50 Strategic Planning Consultants have written numerous articles about Strategic Planning and Execution which you can browse through here,
Request a copy of our strategic planning playbook by sending us a note to email@example.com.
Strategy Execution Consulting
- STRATEGY EXECUTION CONSULTING
- STRATEGIC PLANNING CONSULTANTS
- COST TAKEOUT
- BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION SERVICES
- BUSINESS OPTIMIZATION
- MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS CONSULTANTS
- RESTRUCTURING CONSULTANTS
- EXIT PLANNING CONSULTANTS
- GLOBAL INITIATIVES
- INTEGRATION ASSESSMENT
- EXIT PLANNING AND TRANSITION READINESS TEST
- FOREIGN COMPANY BUSINESS EXPANSION INTO THE UNITED STATES