There is a book; a book said to be so profound that any general or leader who implemented its teachings and strategies would be invincible. The book was kept in the Forbidden City and shared only with the most elite. The book was written around 500 BC, it’s old, very old. Word of the magical book had spread through myth and conjecture over the centuries. Imagine (more…)
Anti-Strategy Blockchain IoT Business Transformation Case Studies Company Physical Continuous Improvement Cost Takeout Driving Continuous Improvement Series Exit Planning and Transition Global Initiatives Healthcare Inflection Point Information Technology M&A Manufacturing and Distribution Market Effectiveness Mexico News Organizational Development Playbooks Podcasts Product Development Quote Re-Opening Your Business Strategic Execution Supply Chain Optimization Talent Management Total Cost of Ownership Value stream mapping Weekend Thought
- Digital Transformation Case Study – Inflection Point
- Covid, Revenue, Risk, Inflection Point
- Inflection Point and the Wealth Effect – 2 Strategies
- You Don’t Want to Feel This Way – Inflection Masters – Case Study
- Solemn Memorial Day
- How do I know if my company is at an Inflection Point?
- Nobody is coming for you… It’s YOUR Quadruple bypass.
- Inflection Point – Consequences of the Road Not Taken
- Strategy Doesn’t Matter – Unless You Can Execute It…
- Don’t Sell Products, Sell Systems – The Product Lifecycle Revenue Model