Human Resources Consultants
Human Resources, also called Human Capital are a critical part of every company’s strategy. Next to the cost of goods sold, people are the second largest expenditure and the most challenging to lead and mange. Group50 human resources consultants understand how effective Human Resource policies and procedures impact strategic execution and what needs to be done to have fully engaged stakeholders: Leadership, employees and contract workers.
Every Human Resource leader knows the depth of the challenge and every business leader understands how difficult it is to have truly integrated Human Resources. When Group50, human resource consulting firm works with a client, we utilize a series of assessments to understand a company’s Human Resource strategic and operating gaps and use a series of unique workshops and tools to address those gaps quickly and effectively.
These tools will get to the root causes of gaps in the following critical areas:
- Organization Assessment, Design and Development
- Human Resources Foundational Expertise
- Culture Assessment and Development
- Strategic Alignment
- Integrated Talent Management Systems
- Skills/Competency Based Organizations
- HRIS Selection and utilization
- Recruiting and Hiring Practices, Workforce Planning and Staffing Processes
- Training, Onboarding and Organization Development
- Succession and Career Planning and associated development
- Performance Management and Employee Relations
- Compensation and Benefits
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Mergers/Acquisitions, Divestitures and Integration
- Human Resources Organizations for the Future
- Union Free Organizations/Labor Relations
- Communications Planning
- Strategic Planning and Facilitation
- Measures and metrics
Human Resources Consultants Group50 human resources consultants have the ability to support our clients with a fully developed Human Resources methodology that is based on best practices and hundreds of years of practical experience in dozens of industries. Click on the following link to complete this simple HR Self-assessment. The free self-assessment takes only a few minutes and your results will be sent to you immediately along with information on how your company stacks up against benchmarked best practices. This is a great way to get the discussion on the strategic importance of Human Resources within your company and with a Group50 Human Resources Consultants expert.