|Create Date||July 27, 2015|
|Last Updated||March 16, 2016|
Manufacturing and supply chain performance dictates a company’s success. The ability to be responsive, have high quality and low cost significantly impacts a company’s financial performance and their customers.
In today’s global enterprises, lean manufacturing and supply chain tools and techniques have changed dramatically, yet many companies aren’t aware of “what is possible”.
In this Lean Manufacturing Assessment, we will look closely at a company’s supply chain and identify how it performs against global best practices with a focus on speed, quality, cost and sustainability.
We will also look closely at how well positioned the supply chain is to support the company's Strategic Objectives.
- Utilizing Continuous Improvement Tools at the Business Level
- Doing Business in Mexico: Mexico’s Legal System
- The Pro-Business Mexican Government – Mexico as a Business Partner
- Brexit and The Impact on Business Strategy
- Customer Service Excellence Through Value Stream Mapping
- China vs. Mexico
- Operational Restructuring
- The Executive Conundrum With Hiring a Consultant
- Talent Management – Comp & Benefits – 7th in a Series
- Preparing for an Economic Downturn