|Create Date||July 27, 2015|
|Last Updated||March 16, 2016|
Manufacturing and supply chain performance dictates a company’s success. The ability to be responsive, have high quality and low cost significantly impacts a company’s financial performance and their customers.
In today’s global enterprises, lean manufacturing and supply chain tools and techniques have changed dramatically, yet many companies aren’t aware of “what is possible”.
In this Lean Manufacturing Assessment, we will look closely at a company’s supply chain and identify how it performs against global best practices with a focus on speed, quality, cost and sustainability.
We will also look closely at how well positioned the supply chain is to support the company's Strategic Objectives.
- Why Should You Care About Blockchain and IoT?
- Manage Your Business Like You Are Going to Sell It
- The Internet of Things – IoT : Making sense of Its Components
- Digital Supply Chain Technology …… Are you leveraging it to the fullest?
- Case Study in Sales, Inventory, Operations Planning (SIOP) Process Improvement
- Digital Technology as a Strategic Asset
- 12 Purchasing Best Practices
- Group50® Recaps 2018, Announces Addition of Lara Abrams to the Group50 Team
- The Need for Technology Succession Planning
- What is Kaizen ?