|Create Date||July 27, 2015|
|Last Updated||March 16, 2016|
Manufacturing and supply chain performance dictates a company’s success. The ability to be responsive, have high quality and low cost significantly impacts a company’s financial performance and their customers.
In today’s global enterprises, lean manufacturing and supply chain tools and techniques have changed dramatically, yet many companies aren’t aware of “what is possible”.
In this Lean Manufacturing Assessment, we will look closely at a company’s supply chain and identify how it performs against global best practices with a focus on speed, quality, cost and sustainability.
We will also look closely at how well positioned the supply chain is to support the company's Strategic Objectives.
- Talent Management – Succession Planning & Career Planning – 8th in a Series
- Are Your Digital Technology Platforms and Information Technology Processes Aligned With Your Business? – 8 Questions You Need to Answer
- MARKET ASSESSMENT FOR NEW PRODUCTS – THE 10 KEY QUESTIONS APPROACH
- Workforce Trends Over the Next 10 Years: What It Means for Your Business
- The Data Center Role in Cost Reduction, Agility, and Business Alignment – DC and Cloud Strategy Part II
- IT Transformation For A Leaner, More Nimble Business
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT – PART III
- Group50 September Newsletter: Strategic Planning
- To DC or not DC that is the question – Data Center (DC) and Cloud Strategies – Part I
- INOCULATING INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AGAINST ANTI-STRATEGY – PART IX