|Create Date||July 27, 2015|
|Last Updated||March 16, 2016|
Manufacturing and supply chain performance dictates a company’s success. The ability to be responsive, have high quality and low cost significantly impacts a company’s financial performance and their customers.
In today’s global enterprises, lean manufacturing and supply chain tools and techniques have changed dramatically, yet many companies aren’t aware of “what is possible”.
In this Lean Manufacturing Assessment, we will look closely at a company’s supply chain and identify how it performs against global best practices with a focus on speed, quality, cost and sustainability.
We will also look closely at how well positioned the supply chain is to support the company's Strategic Objectives.
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT – PART III
- To DC or not DC that is the question – Data Center (DC) and Cloud Strategies – Part I
- INOCULATING INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AGAINST ANTI-STRATEGY – PART IX
- Five Things You Need to Do to Drive Continuous Improvement Part II
- Business going increasingly Digital? – Rethinking Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- A Strategic Approach to Assessing IT Infrastructure
- Supply Chain Modeling and its Importance
- Kick Your Total Cost of Ownership – TCO Process up Another Notch
- Building Blocks for IT Alignment and Integration
- Cost Takeout as a Strategy