|Create Date||July 27, 2015|
|Last Updated||March 16, 2016|
Manufacturing and supply chain performance dictates a company’s success. The ability to be responsive, have high quality and low cost significantly impacts a company’s financial performance and their customers.
In today’s global enterprises, lean manufacturing and supply chain tools and techniques have changed dramatically, yet many companies aren’t aware of “what is possible”.
In this Lean Manufacturing Assessment, we will look closely at a company’s supply chain and identify how it performs against global best practices with a focus on speed, quality, cost and sustainability.
We will also look closely at how well positioned the supply chain is to support the company's Strategic Objectives.
- Increasing Enterprise Value by Mitigating Multiple Risk
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT : PART V
- Where Did My Lettuce Come From? – This Question Needs an Answer!
- Group50® Consulting announces Scioebc™ the first Blockchain product powered by THINaër, the end-to-end platform for the Internet of Things
- Healthcare – Are you Getting What You Expected from Your Real Time Location System – RTLS ?
- 5 Phases of Lean Deployment – Phase 1, Exploration
- Driving Continuous Improvement: Part IV – Strategic Execution
- Getting the Most Out of a Real Time Location System ( RTLS ) in Healthcare
- Healthcare Performance Improvement – What’s the Target?
- Asset Tracking in Healthcare Environments – Real Time Location System – RTLS