She is an experienced management consultant helping companies design and execute their strategies and drive organizational performance. Deborah is especially skilled at significantly improving sales force effectiveness via strategy articulation, sales force structure, role definition, territory alignment, compensation programs, technology and sales process optimization. She has considerable expertise in the areas, performance measurement and management, communications, change management and compensation plan design. She redesigned and taught the Performance Measurement and Management course during her tenure at Pricewaterhouse Coopers. She has designed compensation programs for all levels in an organization from executives to the general employee population as well as performance management programs based on business value creation, corporate imperatives and motivational power. Her approach to effective compensation plan design involves a detailed understanding of a clients’ business objectives, strategies, financial drivers, culture and organization structure.Deborah has worked with in a variety of industries and organizational sizes. Previous clients include: Hewlett-Packard, Duke Energy, Sun Microsystems, Sony Entertainment, Baxter Healthcare, American Tool Companies and Rand McNally. Deborah is also an Alumni of the University of Chicago where she received her degree in Economics.
- The Internet of Things – IoT : Making sense of Its Components
- Digital Supply Chain Technology …… Are you leveraging it to the fullest?
- Case Study in Sales, Inventory, Operations Planning (SIOP) Process Improvement
- Digital Technology as a Strategic Asset
- 12 Purchasing Best Practices
- Group50® Recaps 2018, Announces Addition of Lara Abrams to the Group50 Team
- The Need for Technology Succession Planning
- What is Kaizen ?
- Developing an IoT strategy for your business
- What is a “ Brown Paper Exercise “ and What is its’ Value?