She is an experienced management consultant helping companies design and execute their strategies and drive organizational performance. Deborah is especially skilled at significantly improving sales force effectiveness via strategy articulation, sales force structure, role definition, territory alignment, compensation programs, technology and sales process optimization. She has considerable expertise in the areas, performance measurement and management, communications, change management and compensation plan design. She redesigned and taught the Performance Measurement and Management course during her tenure at Pricewaterhouse Coopers. She has designed compensation programs for all levels in an organization from executives to the general employee population as well as performance management programs based on business value creation, corporate imperatives and motivational power. Her approach to effective compensation plan design involves a detailed understanding of a clients’ business objectives, strategies, financial drivers, culture and organization structure.Deborah has worked with in a variety of industries and organizational sizes. Previous clients include: Hewlett-Packard, Duke Energy, Sun Microsystems, Sony Entertainment, Baxter Healthcare, American Tool Companies and Rand McNally. Deborah is also an Alumni of the University of Chicago where she received her degree in Economics.
- Blockchain – IoT Strategies and Use Cases – Oil and Gas Industry
- Blockchain and IoT Strategy and Use Cases – Aviation
- Group50 Announces a Mid-Market Blockchain Working Group
- Increasing Enterprise Value by Mitigating Multiple Risk
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT : PART V
- Where Did My Lettuce Come From? – This Question Needs an Answer!
- Group50® Consulting announces Scioebc™ the first Blockchain product powered by THINaër, the end-to-end platform for the Internet of Things
- Healthcare – Are you Getting What You Expected from Your Real Time Location System – RTLS ?
- 5 Phases of Lean Deployment – Phase 1, Exploration
- Driving Continuous Improvement: Part IV – Strategic Execution