We provide our clients proven strategies, tactics and tools to optimize their business in most industries. Our focus is on assuring that all business processes such as Strategic Execution, Human Resources, Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Supply Chain, etc. are engineered to company’s strategic objectives, continuously improve results and be sustainable. Optimizing global manufacturing, distribution and supply chains is one of our specialties.
Optimization is about refining the performance of each process and organization: horizontal or vertical. Utilizing our unique set of lean business tools such as business process re-engineering, KPI’s, Continuous Improvement programs and our Company Physical®, we look at the performance gaps in a company’s processes and make recommendations on immediate opportunities, medium term remedies and longer term strategies. Our consultants work with our clients through the optimization process.
Our optimization expertise includes but isn’t limited to:
- Lean Business
- Value Stream Mapping
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Supply Chain Optimization
- Corporate Finance
- Employee Alignment and Engagement
- New Product Development
- Continuous Improvement
- Organizational Design and Development
- Business Process Management
- Lean Business Practices
We don’t just look at the process. We look at its financial performance and strategic relevance as well. We can do analysis of the financial performance of a function, such as marketing/sales, or manufacturing, along with the operational assessments from o ur Company Physical®, providing a complete view of the opportunities for better performance.
- Have led Kaizen events in manufacturing, distribution and business processes
- Are experts at business process re-engineering in financial services, manufacturing, distribution, marketing/sales, engineering and purchasing
- Have worked in or led ISO certifications
- Are experienced in planning and leading financial and operational restructuring
- Have moved products and factories around the world
- Developed new process lines in multiple industries
- Rationalized the entire supply chain for multi-national corporations
- Implemented change management and performance managements systems in large and small companies
- Have lead dozens of organizational design and development projects
In all of our optimization projects, we focus on the strategic objectives of the company and the metrics that will foster sustainable high performance based on our Business Hierarchy of Needs® methodology. We offer training, project management, and workshops to provide additional support to our clients. Check out some of our optimization projects here.