Sales Force Effectiveness
The Sales Force Effectiveness assessment examines how effectively you are utilizing various sales factors to bring your products and services to market. We take a three pronged approach including analyses of the structure of your selling organization, products and services, and customers. We examine your Organization’s current performance systems and how they support your company’s strategy and goals. Finally, we create a roadmap to deliver key improvements.
- Identify all components of your selling organization from product development to the end user and determine how they align with your Company’s strategy
- Assess the selling requirements of your products and services: Market, Channel, Category, etc.
- Determine the gaps between existing processes and those required to deliver the Company’s business results
- Review the effectiveness of sales force accountability measures and compensation
- Complete a Gap Analysis of your selling organization vs. Best in Class Organizations
- Deliver a Final Report that identifies the key opportunities and the ROI to correct each
Length of Assessment 3-5 days
- 0.5 day pre-work collecting data
- 1-2 days analysing data
- 1-2 days on site interviewing key stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts to identify perceived areas of improvement
- 1.5 days preparing final report
- Understanding of your company’s selling organization in relation to:
- Prioritized list of improvement areas
The Sales Force Effectiveness final report will provide an assessment of what is working and what requires attention within your Selling Organization. It will also provide a set of recommendations on where to focus your attention for maximum improvements.
For more information or scheduling contact:
Deborah Wexler at (312) 342-6517
Bruce Dougan at (513) 508-0351
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org