Jim brings over 34 years of manufacturing and project management experience to Group50 clients. He is considered a subject matter expert in supply chain, value stream mapping, value engineering, lean manufacturing and logistics. His recommendations reflect a breadth and depth developed during P&L leadership in aerospace, defense, automotive, medical devices and consumer products and has polished these skills as Principal and CEO of several consulting firms. Whether overseeing initial launch of satellites, or returning clients to profitability, Jim has a proven track record of partnering with client CEO’s and executive management staff to deliver significant ROI to Group50 clients.
- Recession Planning and Fine Tuning Your Business Plan – Webcast
- Global Recession and Recession Planning – Are You Ready?
- Recession Planning Workshop
- The Art of War – Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution
- What is OMNI Channel? – Where Does It Fit?
- CRM Traps and Pitfalls to Avoid
- Connecting the Dots – What Thanksgiving and Strategy Have in Common
- 8 Key Components of a Successful Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution Process
- Why Should You Care About Blockchain and IoT?
- Manage Your Business Like You Are Going to Sell It