Lara has 23+ years’ experience working in both strategic planning and business development-related roles, domestic and international, for middle market companies.
She works with investors and their management teams to identify and develop growth, acquisition and partnership opportunities. Lara has significant experience working with middle market private equity firms and organizations, both those seeking as well as those providing business restructuring and IT redesign advisory services to reduce risk in supply chains, build in market resilience and develop new channels of growth opportunity both pre- and post-acquisition.
Roles in which Lara has served: as an Ambassador for Sepsis Alliance; Strategic Advisor, Group Business Partner and Director, Strategic Marketing, Miratech Group; VP, Corporate Development, Texas Logistics Group; VP, Business Development, Focus Technology; Publicist, Flagship Logistics Group and in business development and marketing-related roles for organizations such as G-Log, Commerce.Net, Aberdeen Group, Intershop Communications and Michael Conrad & Leo Burnett GmbH. She has a B.A. from Northwestern University in International Studies and German Studies, with a minor in Political Science, and a M.A in German from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She also studied at both Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg i. Br., and Universität Regensburg, Germany.
- Recession Planning and Fine Tuning Your Business Plan – Webcast
- Global Recession and Recession Planning – Are You Ready?
- Recession Planning Workshop
- The Art of War – Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution
- What is OMNI Channel? – Where Does It Fit?
- CRM Traps and Pitfalls to Avoid
- Connecting the Dots – What Thanksgiving and Strategy Have in Common
- 8 Key Components of a Successful Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution Process
- Why Should You Care About Blockchain and IoT?
- Manage Your Business Like You Are Going to Sell It