Lara has 23+ years’ experience working in both strategic planning and business development-related roles, domestic and international, for middle market companies.
She works with investors and their management teams to identify and develop growth, acquisition and partnership opportunities. Lara has significant experience working with middle market private equity firms and organizations, both those seeking as well as those providing business restructuring and IT redesign advisory services to reduce risk in supply chains, build in market resilience and develop new channels of growth opportunity both pre- and post-acquisition.
Roles in which Lara has served: as an Ambassador for Sepsis Alliance; Strategic Advisor, Group Business Partner and Director, Strategic Marketing, Miratech Group; VP, Corporate Development, Texas Logistics Group; VP, Business Development, Focus Technology; Publicist, Flagship Logistics Group and in business development and marketing-related roles for organizations such as G-Log, Commerce.Net, Aberdeen Group, Intershop Communications and Michael Conrad & Leo Burnett GmbH. She has a B.A. from Northwestern University in International Studies and German Studies, with a minor in Political Science, and a M.A in German from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She also studied at both Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg i. Br., and Universität Regensburg, Germany.
- Group50® Recaps 2018, Announces Addition of Lara Abrams to the Group50 Team
- The Need for Technology Succession Planning
- What is Kaizen ?
- Developing an IoT strategy for your business
- What is a “ Brown Paper Exercise “ and What is its’ Value?
- Blockchain – IoT Strategies and Use Cases – Oil and Gas Industry
- Blockchain and IoT Strategy and Use Cases – Aviation
- Group50 Announces a Mid-Market Blockchain Working Group
- Increasing Enterprise Value by Mitigating Multiple Risk
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT : PART V