Herb has over 25 years of hands-on TQM and Lean Six Sigma experience in multiple industries and the military complex with companies such as ThyssenKrupp, Ecobat and the US Marines. He is a Lean Master who specializes in advising c-suite leaders on Lean/Six sigma strategies for manufacturing, global supply chains and military logistics. His expertise includes Environmental Management, Occupational Safety and Energy Management. He is a certified auditor in ISO 9001, 14001, 50001 and OHSAS 18001. He is also an expert in Value Stream Mapping (over 1oo projects), Kaizen, developing lean roadmaps and supply chain management. During his military career, which spanned 14 years, he was the senior enlisted adviser for multiple domestic and international logistical operations. Herb’s background is complemented by a M.S.A in Business from Central Michigan University and a BA in Business from Tarlton State.
- Recession Planning and Fine Tuning Your Business Plan – Webcast
- Global Recession and Recession Planning – Are You Ready?
- Recession Planning Workshop
- The Art of War – Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution
- What is OMNI Channel? – Where Does It Fit?
- CRM Traps and Pitfalls to Avoid
- Connecting the Dots – What Thanksgiving and Strategy Have in Common
- 8 Key Components of a Successful Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution Process
- Why Should You Care About Blockchain and IoT?
- Manage Your Business Like You Are Going to Sell It