Herb has over 25 years of hands-on TQM and Lean Six Sigma experience in multiple industries and the military complex with companies such as ThyssenKrupp, Ecobat and the US Marines. He is a Lean Master who specializes in advising c-suite leaders on Lean/Six sigma strategies for manufacturing, global supply chains and military logistics. His expertise includes Environmental Management, Occupational Safety and Energy Management. He is a certified auditor in ISO 9001, 14001, 50001 and OHSAS 18001. He is also an expert in Value Stream Mapping (over 1oo projects), Kaizen, developing lean roadmaps and supply chain management. During his military career, which spanned 14 years, he was the senior enlisted adviser for multiple domestic and international logistical operations. Herb’s background is complemented by a M.S.A in Business from Central Michigan University and a BA in Business from Tarlton State.
- The Internet of Things – IoT : Making sense of Its Components
- Digital Supply Chain Technology …… Are you leveraging it to the fullest?
- Case Study in Sales, Inventory, Operations Planning (SIOP) Process Improvement
- Digital Technology as a Strategic Asset
- 12 Purchasing Best Practices
- Group50® Recaps 2018, Announces Addition of Lara Abrams to the Group50 Team
- The Need for Technology Succession Planning
- What is Kaizen ?
- Developing an IoT strategy for your business
- What is a “ Brown Paper Exercise “ and What is its’ Value?