Herb has over 25 years of hands-on TQM and Lean Six Sigma experience in multiple industries and the military complex with companies such as ThyssenKrupp, Ecobat and the US Marines. He is a Lean Master who specializes in advising c-suite leaders on Lean/Six sigma strategies for manufacturing, global supply chains and military logistics. His expertise includes Environmental Management, Occupational Safety and Energy Management. He is a certified auditor in ISO 9001, 14001, 50001 and OHSAS 18001. He is also an expert in Value Stream Mapping (over 1oo projects), Kaizen, developing lean roadmaps and supply chain management. During his military career, which spanned 14 years, he was the senior enlisted adviser for multiple domestic and international logistical operations. Herb’s background is complemented by a M.S.A in Business from Central Michigan University and a BA in Business from Tarlton State.
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT : PART V
- Where Did My Lettuce Come From? – This Question Needs an Answer!
- Group50® Consulting announces Scioebc™ the first Blockchain product powered by THINaër, the end-to-end platform for the Internet of Things
- Healthcare – Are you Getting What You Expected from Your Real Time Location System – RTLS ?
- 5 Phases of Lean Deployment – Phase 1, Exploration
- Driving Continuous Improvement: Part IV – Strategic Execution
- Getting the Most Out of a Real Time Location System ( RTLS ) in Healthcare
- Healthcare Performance Improvement – What’s the Target?
- Asset Tracking in Healthcare Environments – Real Time Location System – RTLS
- The Internet of Everything ( IoE ) in Manufacturing