This workshop enables an organization to design an Onboarding process for New Hires and experienced personnel facing a job transfer. During this workshop, you will assess your current systems, understand some of the components of best in class systems and create an initial Onboarding process and required materials.
- Understand the components and benefits of a best in class Onboarding processes.
- Assess the status of your Company’s Onboarding, training and support systems.
- Complete a Gap Analysis of your systems vs. Best in Class Organizations.
- Create an initial draft of an Onboarding process.
Length of Workshop 2 days
- 1/2 day pre-work collecting data, existing materials and assembling team
- 1/4 day training on Onboarding Systems
- 1/4 day completing a Gap Analysis and prioritizing the results
- 1 day creating an Onboarding System with the required materials.
Who Should Attend
- HR Leaders and their Team Members who will be responsible for implementing the change.
- Business Partners, Talent Management and Training
- Organization Leaders who will be responsible for ensuring the success of the plan(s).
- Understanding the components and benefits of a high functioning On-boarding processes.
- Initial draft of an Onboarding System and the components to make it successful
- Communication Plan to share process, milestone/progress and outcomes.
The participants will have an in-depth understanding of the tools, resources and processes to create an Onboarding System.
- What do Strategic Thinking, Operational Excellence, Continuous Improvement, and Employee Engagement Have in Common?
- What are the 5 Phases of Lean Deployment?
- What is Kaizen? – An Overview
- 3 Ways to Increase Service Revenue with Clients Utilizing The Business Hierarchy of Needs®
- Streamlining Operations in Preparation for 2023