Overview: Group50® Consulting’s Lean Business Assessment is a company wide diagnostic that will determine the strengths and weaknesses and possible risks and opportunities that exist inside a company. The result will give stakeholders actionable recommendations focused on maximizing value and mitigating risk.
The Lean Business Assessment is comprised of a multi-day assessment of where the company stands as a business entity by evaluating its current capabilities, resources and plans used to sustain strong profitable growth from both a tactical and strategic perspective. From a large group of well-known companies that we have worked with, Group50 has compiled a set of key metrics, value drivers, and evaluations which provide insight to the following business functions’ capabilities and resources:
- Financial Strength and Viability
- Strategic Planning and Alignment
- Marketing, Sales and Customer Service
- Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Distribution
- Individual facility review
- Supply Chain functional review
- Product Development and Engineering
- Quality systems and Metrics
- Organization: Culture, Development, Succession Planning, Accountability – Performance Management
Group50’s Lean Business Assessment provides a macro view of the company. In each area, we have developed in-depth company physicals which allow us and the client to go deeper into the performance of strategic business processes. They are offered independently for further evaluations within the specific areas where problems are uncovered by the Company Physical™ or as a stand-alone analysis.
Length of Assessment: Three or more days depending on the size of the business and the number of locations
Business Assessment Process: Consists of 4 steps that are done both on-site and offsite.
- Review of financials
- Review of strategic plans with business leader
- Interviews with top members of management
- Functional reviews for each critical function and strategic business process
- Review of KPI’s for functional areas
- Technology Leverage – Systems gaps
Expected Results: We will provide a Business Condition Report which speaks to the overall viability, strengths and weakness of the entire business and gives alerts on current and potential problem areas which need corrective action. The Business Assessment Report will include:
- Strength/Weakness/Opportunities/Threats inside the company
- Determining key value drivers of the company and assessing their impacts on performance.
- Uncovering “red-flags” of specific and/or potential problems in functional areas of the company from the metrics analysis and the various evaluations.
- Short, medium and long range recommendations to correct any problem areas uncovered in order to meet strategic objectives and maximize value.
For more information about our Lean Business Assessment, or scheduling contact: Group50® Consulting Los Angeles, CA (909) 949-9083 or email@example.com request more information here.
- Strategy and Its Implementation Presentation – International Association of Strategic Planners
- Manage Self – Lead Others Podcast with Nina Sunday and Jim Gitney
- Podcast: Applying the Business Hierarchy of Needs® to Increase Employee Engagement with Jim Gitney
- Podcast: How to avoid common mistakes with your business strategy, with author Jim Gitney
- The Engagement Dilemma with the Post Pandemic Workforce