|Create Date||July 17, 2015|
|Last Updated||July 17, 2015|
The Supply Chain Effectiveness assessment examines how effective your company’s supply chain is in acquiring materials, moving them through your required value added processes and delivering them to your customers. It also looks at the ability of the current systems and organization to deliver required business results. The report will provide a gap analysis of the supply chain with a perspective to responsiveness, best practices, working capital, scalability and sustainability.
- Doing Business in Mexico vs. China: Strategic
- Why Hire a Strategic Planning Consultant?
- Utilizing Continuous Improvement Tools at the Business Level
- Do You Need an Exit Strategy for Yourself?
- Doing Business in Mexico: Mexico’s Legal System
- The Pro-Business Mexican Government – Mexico as a Business Partner
- Brexit and The Impact on Business Strategy
- Customer Service Excellence Through Value Stream Mapping
- China vs. Mexico
- Operational Restructuring