|Create Date||July 17, 2015|
|Last Updated||July 17, 2015|
The Supply Chain Effectiveness assessment examines how effective your company’s supply chain is in acquiring materials, moving them through your required value added processes and delivering them to your customers. It also looks at the ability of the current systems and organization to deliver required business results. The report will provide a gap analysis of the supply chain with a perspective to responsiveness, best practices, working capital, scalability and sustainability.
- World Class Manufacturing and Distribution – Wrap Technologies – Group50
- What is Fractional Marketing – A Way to Accelerate Your Market Effectiveness
- 90 Day Tactical Plan – The Future of Your Business
- Market Effectiveness in the New Normal
- Managing Your Way Through 2020
- Re-Opening Your Business – Playbook
- Make America Great Again? – Failure in the First Degree
- Leveraging the Paycheck Protection Act – Team Based Process Re-engineering
- Recession Planning and Fine Tuning Your Business Plan – Webcast
- Global Recession and Recession Planning – Are You Ready?