By: Jim Gitney | September 27, 2015
|Create Date||September 27, 2015|
|Last Updated||September 27, 2015|
As one of the fastest growing distribution companies in the USA, this case study provides insight on how Cascade can be used to streamline multiple business processes and engage their people in the implementation of their strategies.
“Cascade delivers everything we need in a strategy tool, right through to individual performance management. The pricing was many times more competitive than any other system we assessed.”
This entry was posted in on September 27, 2015
Anti-Strategy Business Transformation Case Studies Company Physicals Continuous Improvement Exit Planning and Transition Global Initiatives Information Technology M&A Manufacturing and Distribution Market Effectiveness Mexico News Organizational Development Podcasts Quote Strategic Execution Talent Management Total Cost of Ownership Weekend Thought
- Customer Journey Maps – Identifying Value Through Your Customer’s Eyes
- Digital Technology
- Middle Market Growing Pains
- Does Your Business Have a Robust Social Networking Strategy?
- 5 Reasons Why Strategic Execution Fails
- Doing Business in Mexico vs. China: Strategic
- Why Hire a Strategic Planning Consultant?
- Utilizing Continuous Improvement Tools at the Business Level
- Do You Need an Exit Strategy for Yourself?
- Doing Business in Mexico: Mexico’s Legal System
Insert to G50 press release
As Information Technology takes its place as a strategic asset in the corporate arsenal for success, mid-market C-level executives increasingly see defining digital strategy and aligning it with core business objectives as a top priority. Group50 is positioning itself as the partner of choice to help them get there.