By: Jim Gitney | September 27, 2015
|Create Date||September 27, 2015|
|Last Updated||September 27, 2015|
As one of the fastest growing distribution companies in the USA, this case study provides insight on how Cascade can be used to streamline multiple business processes and engage their people in the implementation of their strategies.
“Cascade delivers everything we need in a strategy tool, right through to individual performance management. The pricing was many times more competitive than any other system we assessed.”
This entry was posted in on September 27, 2015
- Doing Business in Mexico vs. China: Strategic
- Why Hire a Strategic Planning Consultant?
- Utilizing Continuous Improvement Tools at the Business Level
- Do You Need an Exit Strategy for Yourself?
- Doing Business in Mexico: Mexico’s Legal System
- The Pro-Business Mexican Government – Mexico as a Business Partner
- Brexit and The Impact on Business Strategy
- Customer Service Excellence Through Value Stream Mapping
- China vs. Mexico
- Operational Restructuring