By: Admin | September 27, 2015
|Create Date||September 27, 2015|
|Last Updated||September 27, 2015|
As one of the fastest growing distribution companies in the USA, this case study provides insight on how Cascade can be used to streamline multiple business processes and engage their people in the implementation of their strategies.
“Cascade delivers everything we need in a strategy tool, right through to individual performance management. The pricing was many times more competitive than any other system we assessed.”
This entry was posted in on September 27, 2015
Anti-Strategy Blockchain IoT Business Transformation Case Studies Company Physical Continuous Improvement Cost Takeout Driving Continuous Improvement Series Exit Planning and Transition Global Initiatives Healthcare Inflection Point Information Technology M&A Manufacturing and Distribution Market Effectiveness Mexico News Organizational Development Playbooks Podcasts Product Development Quote Re-Opening Your Business Strategic Execution Supply Chain Optimization Talent Management Total Cost of Ownership Value stream mapping Weekend Thought
- Solemn Memorial Day
- How do I know if my company is at an Inflection Point?
- Nobody is coming for you… It’s YOUR Quadruple bypass.
- Inflection Point – Consequences of the Road Not Taken
- Strategy Doesn’t Matter – Unless You Can Execute It…
- Don’t Sell Products, Sell Systems – The Product Lifecycle Revenue Model
- Risky Business…Is your company wearing Tightie Whities?
- The Great Reassessment – Inflection Point
- Is Your Company at an Inflection Point?
- Strategic Maturity – An Imperative at This Economic Inflection Point