|Create Date||September 27, 2015|
|Last Updated||September 27, 2015|
Integrated Health Services, a Texan healthcare provider knew what they wanted to achieve but found that ‘business as usual’ activities were leaving little time for strategic planning and implementation.
Cascade was implemented in an effort to help them manage BAU whilst providing a clear framework for growth that the whole team could get behind.
“Cascade is the single most complete piece of cloud software I have ever seen. It’s the main tool that we’ll be using to run the business going forward”
- Getting the Most Out of Real Time Locating Systems ( RTLS ) in Healthcare
- Healthcare Performance Improvement – What’s the Target?
- Asset Tracking in Healthcare Environments
- The Internet of Everything ( IoE ) in Manufacturing
- Opening Doors to the Internet of Everything ( IoE ) in Healthcare
- Lean Techniques Improves Performance in Home Healthcare – Case Study
- Four steps to the Internet of Everything ( IoE )
- Hospital Operating Room Turnover – 6 Steps
- Performance Improvement in Obstetrics – Case Study
- EMR – Operational Excellence