|Create Date||September 27, 2015|
|Last Updated||September 27, 2015|
Integrated Health Services, a Texan healthcare provider knew what they wanted to achieve but found that ‘business as usual’ activities were leaving little time for strategic planning and implementation.
Cascade was implemented in an effort to help them manage BAU whilst providing a clear framework for growth that the whole team could get behind.
“Cascade is the single most complete piece of cloud software I have ever seen. It’s the main tool that we’ll be using to run the business going forward”
- Manufacturing – Process Value Stream Case Study
- Supply Chain Strategy – Case Study
- Business Growth Accelerator Podcast – Isar Meitis
- What do Strategic Thinking, Operational Excellence, Continuous Improvement, and Employee Engagement Have in Common?
- What are the 5 Phases of Lean Deployment?
- What is Kaizen? – An Overview
- 3 Ways to Increase Service Revenue with Clients Utilizing The Business Hierarchy of Needs®
- Streamlining Operations in Preparation for 2023
- Application of the Business Hierarchy of Needs®￼
- Lean Supply Chain Management – 2022 and Beyond – Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs ™