|Create Date||September 27, 2015|
|Last Updated||September 27, 2015|
Integrated Health Services, a Texan healthcare provider knew what they wanted to achieve but found that ‘business as usual’ activities were leaving little time for strategic planning and implementation.
Cascade was implemented in an effort to help them manage BAU whilst providing a clear framework for growth that the whole team could get behind.
“Cascade is the single most complete piece of cloud software I have ever seen. It’s the main tool that we’ll be using to run the business going forward”
- Video Explanation of the Business Hierarchy of Needs®
- Strategy 5.0™ – Defining the Appropriate Organization Design for a Digital Future
- Strategy 5.0™ – Where to Play, How To Win, Most Important Goal
- Cost Takeout as a Strategy
- What is the Business Hierarchy of Needs®?
- Five Things You Need To Do To Drive Continuous Improvement – Introduction
- Five Things You Need To Do To Drive Continuous improvement – Part IV – Best Practices
- What is a “ Brown Paper Exercise “ and What is its’ Value?
- Industry 5.0, People – Process – Technology – Cobotics
- Industry 5.0 – IoT and Blockchain – An Application Case Study – Flight Safety Parts