|Create Date||September 27, 2015|
|Last Updated||September 27, 2015|
Integrated Health Services, a Texan healthcare provider knew what they wanted to achieve but found that ‘business as usual’ activities were leaving little time for strategic planning and implementation.
Cascade was implemented in an effort to help them manage BAU whilst providing a clear framework for growth that the whole team could get behind.
“Cascade is the single most complete piece of cloud software I have ever seen. It’s the main tool that we’ll be using to run the business going forward”
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT – PART III
- To DC or not DC that is the question – Data Center (DC) and Cloud Strategies – Part I
- INOCULATING INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AGAINST ANTI-STRATEGY – PART IX
- Five Things You Need to Do to Drive Continuous Improvement Part II
- Business going increasingly Digital? – Rethinking Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- A Strategic Approach to Assessing IT Infrastructure
- Supply Chain Modeling and its Importance
- Kick Your Total Cost of Ownership – TCO Process up Another Notch
- Building Blocks for IT Alignment and Integration
- Cost Takeout as a Strategy