|Create Date||September 27, 2015|
|Last Updated||September 27, 2015|
With a population of over two-million people, Perth is divided into six smaller cities. In 2013, the decision was made to merge two of these cities into one city. The council needed a way to facilitate alignment and collaboration throughout the process of amalgamation.
“The sheer number of work streams was huge - Cascade brought structure, and focus to the entire process as well providing a platform for collaboration between the two cities.”
- Objectively Picking The Right Manufacturing Location
- Using the Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs ™ to Plan Next Steps
- Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs™
- Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs® – Talent Optimization
- 8 Things You Need for Recession Planning – Making the Right Choices Now
- Video Explanation of the Business Hierarchy of Needs®
- Strategy 5.0™ – Defining the Appropriate Organization Design for a Digital Future
- Strategy 5.0™ – Where to Play, How To Win, Most Important Goal
- Cost Takeout as a Strategy
- What is the Business Hierarchy of Needs®?