|Create Date||September 27, 2015|
|Last Updated||September 27, 2015|
With a population of over two-million people, Perth is divided into six smaller cities. In 2013, the decision was made to merge two of these cities into one city. The council needed a way to facilitate alignment and collaboration throughout the process of amalgamation.
“The sheer number of work streams was huge - Cascade brought structure, and focus to the entire process as well providing a platform for collaboration between the two cities.”
- Getting the Most Out of Real Time Locating Systems ( RTLS ) in Healthcare
- Healthcare Performance Improvement – What’s the Target?
- Asset Tracking in Healthcare Environments
- The Internet of Everything ( IoE ) in Manufacturing
- Opening Doors to the Internet of Everything ( IoE ) in Healthcare
- Lean Techniques Improves Performance in Home Healthcare – Case Study
- Four steps to the Internet of Everything ( IoE )
- Hospital Operating Room Turnover – 6 Steps
- Performance Improvement in Obstetrics – Case Study
- EMR – Operational Excellence