|Create Date||September 27, 2015|
|Last Updated||September 27, 2015|
With a population of over two-million people, Perth is divided into six smaller cities. In 2013, the decision was made to merge two of these cities into one city. The council needed a way to facilitate alignment and collaboration throughout the process of amalgamation.
“The sheer number of work streams was huge - Cascade brought structure, and focus to the entire process as well providing a platform for collaboration between the two cities.”
- Does Your Business Have a Robust Social Networking Strategy?
- 5 Reasons Why Strategic Execution Fails
- Doing Business in Mexico vs. China: Strategic
- Why Hire a Strategic Planning Consultant?
- Utilizing Continuous Improvement Tools at the Business Level
- Do You Need an Exit Strategy for Yourself?
- Doing Business in Mexico: Mexico’s Legal System
- The Pro-Business Mexican Government – Mexico as a Business Partner
- Brexit and The Impact on Business Strategy
- Customer Service Excellence Through Value Stream Mapping