Case Study: The use of Cascade in a Not For Profit
By: Admin | September 27, 2015
|Create Date||September 27, 2015|
|Last Updated||September 27, 2015|
CYC, a not for profit needed to drive civic participation amongst young people.
The organisation needed a way to focus their people’s efforts on the strategic plan, as well as save time and drive efficiency. The hard bit was finding a platform that would deliver this, without compromising or restricting people’s passion and creative thought processes.
“Cascade provides an affordable & robust platform for planning, execution & most importantly evaluation. Our team is better empowered to achieve our objectives individually and as a group.”
Please follow and like us:
This entry was posted in on September 27, 2015
Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs
Anti-Strategy Blockchain IoT Business Hierarchy of Needs® Business Transformation Case Studies Company Physical Continuous Improvement Cost Takeout Driving Continuous Improvement Series Exit Planning and Transition Global Initiatives Healthcare Inflection Point Information Technology M&A Manufacturing and Distribution Market Effectiveness Mexico News Organizational Development Playbooks Podcasts Product Development Quote Re-Opening Your Business Strategic Execution 5.0 ™ Strategic Planning 5.0 Strategy 5.0 Strategy Realized - The Business Hierarchy of Needs® Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs Supply Chain Optimization Talent Management Total Cost of Ownership Value stream mapping Weekend Thought
- Strategy and Its Implementation Presentation – International Association of Strategic Planners
- Manage Self – Lead Others Podcast with Nina Sunday and Jim Gitney
- Podcast: Applying the Business Hierarchy of Needs® to Increase Employee Engagement with Jim Gitney
- Podcast: How to avoid common mistakes with your business strategy, with author Jim Gitney
- The Engagement Dilemma with the Post Pandemic Workforce
- Implementing Strategy in a Post Pandemic Environment
- Turning Strategy Into Results Podcast with Jim Gitney and Diane Helbig
- Engage Employees on One Most Important Goal
- Case Study: Application of the Business Hierarchy of Needs® to Strategic Planning
- Manufacturing – Process Value Stream Case Study
Post a Comment Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.