|Create Date||September 27, 2015|
|Last Updated||September 27, 2015|
CYC, a not for profit needed to drive civic participation amongst young people.
The organisation needed a way to focus their people’s efforts on the strategic plan, as well as save time and drive efficiency. The hard bit was finding a platform that would deliver this, without compromising or restricting people’s passion and creative thought processes.
“Cascade provides an affordable & robust platform for planning, execution & most importantly evaluation. Our team is better empowered to achieve our objectives individually and as a group.”
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT – PART III
- To DC or not DC that is the question – Data Center (DC) and Cloud Strategies – Part I
- INOCULATING INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AGAINST ANTI-STRATEGY – PART IX
- Five Things You Need to Do to Drive Continuous Improvement Part II
- Business going increasingly Digital? – Rethinking Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- A Strategic Approach to Assessing IT Infrastructure
- Supply Chain Modeling and its Importance
- Kick Your Total Cost of Ownership – TCO Process up Another Notch
- Building Blocks for IT Alignment and Integration
- Cost Takeout as a Strategy