|Create Date||July 17, 2015|
|Last Updated||July 17, 2015|
Group50® Consulting’s Business Assessment is a company wide diagnostic that will determine the strengths and weaknesses and possible risks and opportunities that exist inside a company. The result will give stakeholders actionable recommendations focused on maximizing value and mitigating risk.
The Business Assessment is comprised of a multi-day assessment of where the company stands as a business entity by evaluating its current capabilities, resources and plans used to sustain strong profitable growth from both a tactical and strategic perspective
- Customer Journey Maps – Identifying Value Through Your Customer’s Eyes
- Digital Technology
- Middle Market Growing Pains
- Does Your Business Have a Robust Social Networking Strategy?
- 5 Reasons Why Strategic Execution Fails
- Doing Business in Mexico vs. China: Strategic
- Why Hire a Strategic Planning Consultant?
- Utilizing Continuous Improvement Tools at the Business Level
- Do You Need an Exit Strategy for Yourself?
- Doing Business in Mexico: Mexico’s Legal System