|Create Date||July 17, 2015|
|Last Updated||July 17, 2015|
Group50® Consulting’s Business Assessment is a company wide diagnostic that will determine the strengths and weaknesses and possible risks and opportunities that exist inside a company. The result will give stakeholders actionable recommendations focused on maximizing value and mitigating risk.
The Business Assessment is comprised of a multi-day assessment of where the company stands as a business entity by evaluating its current capabilities, resources and plans used to sustain strong profitable growth from both a tactical and strategic perspective
- Getting the Most Out of Real Time Locating Systems ( RTLS ) in Healthcare
- Healthcare Performance Improvement – What’s the Target?
- Asset Tracking in Healthcare Environments
- The Internet of Everything ( IoE ) in Manufacturing
- Opening Doors to the Internet of Everything ( IoE ) in Healthcare
- Lean Techniques Improves Performance in Home Healthcare – Case Study
- Four steps to the Internet of Everything ( IoE )
- Hospital Operating Room Turnover – 6 Steps
- Performance Improvement in Obstetrics – Case Study
- EMR – Operational Excellence