|Create Date||July 17, 2015|
|Last Updated||July 17, 2015|
Group50® Consulting’s Business Assessment is a company wide diagnostic that will determine the strengths and weaknesses and possible risks and opportunities that exist inside a company. The result will give stakeholders actionable recommendations focused on maximizing value and mitigating risk.
The Business Assessment is comprised of a multi-day assessment of where the company stands as a business entity by evaluating its current capabilities, resources and plans used to sustain strong profitable growth from both a tactical and strategic perspective
- Group50® Recaps 2018, Announces Addition of Lara Abrams to the Group50 Team
- The Need for Technology Succession Planning
- What is Kaizen ?
- Developing an IoT strategy for your business
- What is a “ Brown Paper Exercise “ and What is its’ Value?
- Blockchain – IoT Strategies and Use Cases – Oil and Gas Industry
- Blockchain and IoT Strategy and Use Cases – Aviation
- Group50 Announces a Mid-Market Blockchain Working Group
- Increasing Enterprise Value by Mitigating Multiple Risk
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT : PART V