|Create Date||July 17, 2015|
|Last Updated||July 17, 2015|
Group50® Consulting’s Business Assessment is a company wide diagnostic that will determine the strengths and weaknesses and possible risks and opportunities that exist inside a company. The result will give stakeholders actionable recommendations focused on maximizing value and mitigating risk.
The Business Assessment is comprised of a multi-day assessment of where the company stands as a business entity by evaluating its current capabilities, resources and plans used to sustain strong profitable growth from both a tactical and strategic perspective
- Why Should You Care About Blockchain and IoT?
- Manage Your Business Like You Are Going to Sell It
- The Internet of Things – IoT : Making sense of Its Components
- Digital Supply Chain Technology …… Are you leveraging it to the fullest?
- Case Study in Sales, Inventory, Operations Planning (SIOP) Process Improvement
- Digital Technology as a Strategic Asset
- 12 Purchasing Best Practices
- Group50® Recaps 2018, Announces Addition of Lara Abrams to the Group50 Team
- The Need for Technology Succession Planning
- What is Kaizen ?