The Culture assessment will determine if your Company’s Culture is a benefit or a barrier to achieving your business results. The Culture Assessment provides a methodology for assessing, analyzing and diagnosing the current state of your culture. We compare these findings with both “best in class” organizations and a desired “future state” and create a final report that allows your company to focus on the highest ROI.
- Understand the current organization’s culture
- Determine if your Organization is “ready” for the next big change
- Determine if your culture enabling or hampering bottom line results?
- Define the gaps between your design and best in class organizations.
Length of Assessment 3 – 5 days
- Data collection
- Assess and validate the current systems via interviews/audits with Subject Matter Experts, Leadership and Key Stakeholders
- Create a final report: process, milestones, focus areas and expected outcomes
Typical Focus of Assessments
- Talent Management Processes
- Employee Practices, policies and procedures
- Performance Management/Evaluation systems
- Business Results/Scorecard, Goals and Action Plans
- Vision, Mission, Values alignment and utilization
- Diversity and Inclusion programs
- Data review
- Interviews – Employees, Leadership, Stakeholders, Board, etc.
- Audits of existing Systems, Policies and Procedures
The output is a report covering:
- Existing resources, measures, culture, expectations, strategies, etc.
- Gap Analysis vs. Best-in-Class Organizations and company/leadership expectations
- Prioritized list to focus attention
For more information or scheduling contact:
Bruce W. Dougan, SPHR
Los Angeles, CA
- Lean Supply Chain Management – 2022 and Beyond – Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs ™
- Objectively Picking The Right Manufacturing Location
- Using the Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs ™ to Plan Next Steps
- Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs™
- Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs® – Talent Optimization