I was recently having a conversation with Jim Gitney, the CEO of Group50 Consulting and he was talking about the Inflection Point of one of his clients. The company is a 2nd generation manufacturer, who is in a significant growth mode. Mom and Dad still own a majority of the company, with 2 of their 3 children running the day-to-day activities. This company has hit an inflection point with its growth plans though. Their systems, people and processes are strained (more…)
Anti-Strategy Blockchain IoT Business Hierarchy of Needs Business Transformation Case Studies Company Physical Continuous Improvement Cost Takeout Driving Continuous Improvement Series Exit Planning and Transition Global Initiatives Healthcare Inflection Point Information Technology M&A Manufacturing and Distribution Market Effectiveness Mexico News Organizational Development Playbooks Podcasts Product Development Quote Re-Opening Your Business Strategic Execution 5.0 ™ Strategic Planning 5.0 Strategy 5.0 Supply Chain Optimization Talent Management Total Cost of Ownership Value stream mapping Weekend Thought
- Video Explanation of the Business Hierarchy of Needs®
- Strategy 5.0™ – Defining the Appropriate Organization Design for a Digital Future
- Strategy 5.0™ – Where to Play, How To Win, Most Important Goal
- Cost Takeout as a Strategy
- What is the Business Hierarchy of Needs®?
- Five Things You Need To Do To Drive Continuous Improvement – Introduction
- Five Things You Need To Do To Drive Continuous improvement – Part IV – Best Practices
- What is a “ Brown Paper Exercise “ and What is its’ Value?
- Industry 5.0, People – Process – Technology – Cobotics
- Industry 5.0 – IoT and Blockchain – An Application Case Study – Flight Safety Parts