Joe Entler has worked in Supply Chain for over 15 years CPG, Chemical, Health Care industries. He works in manufacturing and distribution to optimize their supply chains by improving business processes, utilizing automation and reducing waste. He has led several ERP implementations and utilized various other types of technological solutions such as business intelligence, master data management, and others.
As Director of ERP Strategy at a large Health Care provider, Joe developed the strategy and subsequent business case for a $50M ERP and business redesign initiative where he helped get board approval and then oversaw the implementation. This effort included automation of bin replenishment (down to the SKU level), decommissioning a main frame solution, and implementing a new organization structure.
- Navigating Growth Through an Inflection Point
- Managing Your Way Through 2020 and Beyond – Part II
- Market Effectiveness – Marketing That Doesn’t Erode Your Profit Margins
- Post Merger Integration ( PMI ) Playbook
- Supply Chain Playbook
- Change Management in the Current Environment
- Supply Chain Risk – Supply Chain Resiliency – Knowing Where You Are Vulnerable and Doing Something About it
- Re-Opening Your Business – Best Practices Series
- World Class Manufacturing and Distribution – Wrap Technologies – Group50
- What is Fractional Marketing – A Way to Accelerate Your Market Effectiveness