Over 30 years’ experience in the design and integration of innovative business process and information technology solutions for “start-up” through Fortune 50 companies. David has extensive experience helping companies implement mass customization (build-to-order, assemble-to-order and engineer-to-order), configuration and operations strategies and information technology integration. He has held management positions in Engineering, Manufacturing, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service, Product Management and consulting. He brings to Group50 significant knowledge in product configuration, document control, product development and strategic planning. His industry experience includes computers, disk drives, printers, semiconductors and custom equipment.
He is a graduate of San Jose State University (BA) and Santa Clara University (MBA). David is also a member of the Society for the Advancement of Consulting (SAC) and has been Board Approved in the Area of Configurable Products & Services Strategy and Implementation. This approval means that the consultant has worked in a specialized area for a considerable length of time; has provided detailed, documented evidence of success directly from clients in that specialty; and has conformed to the Code of Ethics of the Society, serving as a thought leader and exemplar in the profession in general and their specialty in particular. David is also the author of a book on Mass Customization: “Mass Customization: How Build to Order, Assemble to Order, Configure to Order, Make to Order, and Engineer to Order”.
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT : PART V
- Where Did My Lettuce Come From? – This Question Needs an Answer!
- Group50® Consulting announces Scioebc™ the first Blockchain product powered by THINaër, the end-to-end platform for the Internet of Things
- Healthcare – Are you Getting What You Expected from Your Real Time Location System – RTLS ?
- 5 Phases of Lean Deployment – Phase 1, Exploration
- Driving Continuous Improvement: Part IV – Strategic Execution
- Getting the Most Out of a Real Time Location System ( RTLS ) in Healthcare
- Healthcare Performance Improvement – What’s the Target?
- Asset Tracking in Healthcare Environments – Real Time Location System – RTLS
- The Internet of Everything ( IoE ) in Manufacturing