Over 30 years’ experience in the design and integration of innovative business process and information technology solutions for “start-up” through Fortune 50 companies. David has extensive experience helping companies implement mass customization (build-to-order, assemble-to-order and engineer-to-order), configuration and operations strategies and information technology integration. He has held management positions in Engineering, Manufacturing, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service, Product Management and consulting. He brings to Group50 significant knowledge in product configuration, document control, product development and strategic planning. His industry experience includes computers, disk drives, printers, semiconductors and custom equipment.
He is a graduate of San Jose State University (BA) and Santa Clara University (MBA). David is also a member of the Society for the Advancement of Consulting (SAC) and has been Board Approved in the Area of Configurable Products & Services Strategy and Implementation. This approval means that the consultant has worked in a specialized area for a considerable length of time; has provided detailed, documented evidence of success directly from clients in that specialty; and has conformed to the Code of Ethics of the Society, serving as a thought leader and exemplar in the profession in general and their specialty in particular. David is also the author of a book on Mass Customization: “Mass Customization: How Build to Order, Assemble to Order, Configure to Order, Make to Order, and Engineer to Order”.
- Navigating Growth Through an Inflection Point
- Managing Your Way Through 2020 and Beyond – Part II
- Market Effectiveness – Marketing That Doesn’t Erode Your Profit Margins
- Post Merger Integration ( PMI ) Playbook
- Supply Chain Playbook
- Change Management in the Current Environment
- Supply Chain Risk – Supply Chain Resiliency – Knowing Where You Are Vulnerable and Doing Something About it
- Re-Opening Your Business – Best Practices Series
- World Class Manufacturing and Distribution – Wrap Technologies – Group50
- What is Fractional Marketing – A Way to Accelerate Your Market Effectiveness