Over 30 years’ experience in the design and integration of innovative business process and information technology solutions for “start-up” through Fortune 50 companies. David has extensive experience helping companies implement mass customization (build-to-order, assemble-to-order and engineer-to-order), configuration and operations strategies and information technology integration. He has held management positions in Engineering, Manufacturing, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service, Product Management and consulting. He brings to Group50 significant knowledge in product configuration, document control, product development and strategic planning. His industry experience includes computers, disk drives, printers, semiconductors and custom equipment.
He is a graduate of San Jose State University (BA) and Santa Clara University (MBA). David is also a member of the Society for the Advancement of Consulting (SAC) and has been Board Approved in the Area of Configurable Products & Services Strategy and Implementation. This approval means that the consultant has worked in a specialized area for a considerable length of time; has provided detailed, documented evidence of success directly from clients in that specialty; and has conformed to the Code of Ethics of the Society, serving as a thought leader and exemplar in the profession in general and their specialty in particular. David is also the author of a book on Mass Customization: “Mass Customization: How Build to Order, Assemble to Order, Configure to Order, Make to Order, and Engineer to Order”.
- Recession Planning and Fine Tuning Your Business Plan – Webcast
- Global Recession and Recession Planning – Are You Ready?
- Recession Planning Workshop
- The Art of War – Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution
- What is OMNI Channel? – Where Does It Fit?
- CRM Traps and Pitfalls to Avoid
- Connecting the Dots – What Thanksgiving and Strategy Have in Common
- 8 Key Components of a Successful Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution Process
- Why Should You Care About Blockchain and IoT?
- Manage Your Business Like You Are Going to Sell It